+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I-Phone 4 vs Samsung Captivate

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

I-Phone 4 vs Samsung Captivate

Has anyone picked up the new Samsung Captivate smart phone? I looked at it and have read the reviews on CNet and it seems pretty impressive. I guess my question is, does anyone know how it compares to the I-Phone 4 other than being a little less expensive?

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: I-Phone 4 vs Samsung Captivate

Love my iPhone 4. I've had every one, and loved them all. The reception issues with the i4 is a non-issue if you use a case (and why would you not?). I do have a periodic proximity sensor issue, with my ear pushing buttons because the phone turns the screen back on.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Re: I-Phone 4 vs Samsung Captivate

I talked to an ATT rep and he was really high on the Captivate because it was a droid and could do a lot more than than the I-4. My concern is that the I-Phone has a history and has had time to work out the bugs. With the Captivate being a new phone, no one knows what issues it's going to have if any.

+ Reply to Thread