+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech hosts fantasy football camp

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tech hosts fantasy football camp

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    just got back from attending the camp. Will post some thoughts and observations later, but I can tell you to start saving your money for next year at it was an incredible experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Studog View Post
    I will 10-4 that 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    It was a great experience. I will definitely do this again next year and would recommend it to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zharkins View Post
    If you come you will learn some signals they use so that you can gripe about it before it happens. That would be a draw for about 90% of this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg View Post
    Great time this weekend! Sonny and all the assistants are awesome people. How this will translate in the fall, I have no idea, but they are great guys. SD's wife was right in there helping also. He difinetly married up!! I would definetly recommend this to anyone. It was a fantastic experience.

Just my .02. The negagtive mood of this board is about to ruin it. We could have Bear Bryant as coach and Vince Dooley as AD and someone would still be bitching. If we put as much energy into helping as complaining, we could be BAMA! Give some time for things to play out before we start burning people at the stake. DR knows his legacy is on the line and the Davison's are involved. I like our chances!

RD
    It was great meeting up with you guys!
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

So who's #57? He's a big ole boy. He looks like he's ready to run over somebody.:icon_wink:

HD

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

That's Pontchatoula's owner, Moose.. . . provided nice grub for the campers.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread