+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ruston.com

Puppy was437 is an unknown

Ruston.com

For the past 14 years Ruston.com has been completely stagnant. The domain name didn't even have a host, and the site, built in the late 90's, hadn't been touched. I still don't know why Cox hosted the site for free for ~10 years.

I had surgery a couple of weeks ago, and decided that I wanted to do something with the site. It's definetely a good domain name, but that is about all it has going for it.

I installed a php bulletin board with hopes to alleviate some of the "what is there to do", "I wish I knew that was going on last week", etc that I have been plagued with for years while living in Ruston.

I'll be moving pretty soon, and plan to make sure that I have time to devote to the site. We've got a good city, and a lot of us don't know what all it has to offer us. We don't know what to do, where to go, where to get questions answered, where to find pertinent municipal information, etc.

I for one never knew you guys had a board like this while I attended Tech. I've been lurking for a while and have run across some really good information, topics, and discussions.

I would like to invite any, or all, of you guys to become members at Ruston.com. Any advice, tips, or help would be greatly appreciated. The site still averages about 60 hits a day, but still has nothing for those "hits" to see.

Thanks.
    admin@ruston.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Ruston.com

Here's one as an example:

http://www.natchitoches.com/

+ Reply to Thread