+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2010-11 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Compete at David Toms Intercollegiate Monday, Tuesday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two weeks after capturing the Squire Creek Invitational, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs will compete in the 14-team David Toms Intercollegiate being held Monday and Tuesday at the Country Club of Louisiana in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Shepard In Third at David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech senior Clinton Shepard shot a 36-hole total of six-under-par 138 in the opening two rounds of the 2010 David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the Country Club of Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Shepard In Third at David Toms Intercollegiate

WTG Clinton! On pace for a 66 today.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Struggle At LSU

After three straight impressive showings to start the fall season, Louisiana Tech hit its first speed bump as the Bulldog golf team struggled in Tuesday's final round of the 2010 David Toms Intercollegiate and finished 12th in the 14-team event.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs In Sixth at Memphis Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech struggled during the first day of the Memphis Intercollegiate held at Colonial Country Club but the Bulldogs are still within striking range heading into Tuesday's final round.

More...

Discuss it here.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Bulldogs In Sixth at Memphis Intercollegiate

GO Golf DAWGS!!!

M. Golf. Tech Golfers End Fall Season in Memphis

Louisiana Tech ended its fall golf season Tuesday with the final round of the 2010 Memphis Intercollegiate at the Colonial Country Club as head coach Jeff Parks Bulldogs struggled to an 11th place finish in the 15-team event.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Vilcheck Signs NLI to Join Bulldog Golf Team

Louisiana Tech's golf team will receive a little Hilton Head flavor next year as South Carolina prep star Chandler Vilcheck has signed a national letter of intent to play for the Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Vilcheck Signs NLI to Join Bulldog Golf Team

Sounds like a good catch. Great example of how quality facilities i.e. Squire Creek contributes to reeling them in...

This team began a major uptick this year and we can look forward to improvement as the program develops.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Read to Area Youngsters

Members of the Louisiana Tech golf team took time last Thursday to go to the Boys and Girls Club of North Central Louisiana and participated in the KIDZLIT program by reading to area youngsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Start Spring Season in Houston

Louisiana Tech will open its 2011 spring schedule Monday when the Bulldog golfers head to Houston to compete in the 11th annual Rice Intercollegiate presented by Saxon at the Westwood Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Tech Golfers Struggle in First Day of Spring Season

Louisiana Tech head coach Jeff Parks had high hopes for his team for the first spring tournament of the year but the Bulldog golfers struggled during the opening two rounds of the Rice Intercollegiate hosted at Westwood Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Forgan Leads Bulldog Golfers at Rice

Louisiana Tech shaved nine strokes off its team score from Monday's first rounds as the Bulldog golfers shot a one-over-par 289 during Tuesday's final 18 to finish tied for 12th at the Rice Intercollegiate hosted at Westwood Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golfers Host Bulldog Classic Sunday - Tuesday

Louisiana Tech will host the 12-team Bulldog Classic at Squire Creek Country Club starting Sunday morning and running through Tuesday as head coach Jeff Parks and Co. look to improve on their first tournament of the spring season.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golfers Second After First Day of Bulldog Classic

Sam Forgan and Jack Lempke recorded red numbers in the opening round of play to lead Louisiana Tech in the first day of the Bulldog Classic hosted at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread