+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legacy Park of Ruston

Hybrid View

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Legacy Park of Ruston

Legacy Park will be located in Lincoln Parish Park and will be built as a boundless playground. Boundless playgounds are designed in order that each child has an equal opportunity to play. Legacy Park will feature special equipment to meet the needs of all children. Various equipment of the park will include handicap ramps, high back swings, and several sensory stations.

Their goal is to raise $300,000 to fund this much needed and incredible project. On October 14, at Squire Creek there will be a fund raiser which will include dinner and auctions.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with football, but this is a very good place to put this out for all of the Tech family to view. If you can help or donate to this project it will be most appreciated by all. Should you need to contact someone you can go to their site at www.legacyparkofruston.blogspot.com or call (318) 251-3783.

I don't know all of the particulars but you can also contact me if needed at (318) 254-8470.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Re: Legacy Park of Ruston

Also, they are going to be at the game with Southern Miss selling tee shirts and will have some kids on the field during the half time show.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Legacy Park of Ruston

Very cool! Thanks for letting me know. This is a wonderful project. I have been wondering how to get a shirt, so I can get them that night.

+ Reply to Thread