+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE TICKETS and other great stuff!

Puppy BrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really nice

FREE TICKETS and other great stuff!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruston...588645?ref=sgm

Click the "Like" button on our fanpage and you will be entered to win free BullDog Tickets through out the year! Other giveaways include free dinner for two to many local restaurants! There is even a rumor about a fourwheeler being given away in a couple months! Click on the link above, then click the "Like" button to be entered!

Brennan Dodge Chrysler Jeep

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: FREE TICKETS and other great stuff!

Your service department leaves much to be desired. I fear I can't click "Like" not even to win a prize.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Your service department leaves much to be desired. I fear I can't click "Like" not even to win a prize.
    Wow. BURN! Dawgmatic's stamp of disapproval has just been applied!

Puppy BrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really niceBrennanDodge is just really nice

My name is Paul and I am the Internet Manager here. Maybe there is something I can do to help? Please let me know in a PM!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrennanDodge View Post
    My name is Paul and I am the Internet Manager here. Maybe there is something I can do to help? Please let me know in a PM!
    Well, the Internet manager is the only manager there I haven't spoken to, but I do appreciate the offer of assistance. Thank you for that.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

ouch

Well, the Internet manager is the only manager there I haven't spoken to, but I do appreciate the offer of assistance. Thank you for that.
    I am very sorry that you had a bad experience. How long ago did this happen? I would like to see if I can help. We have recently made some big changes and are always working to make things better! Please let me know about your experience in a PM so that I can move something along to the owner. I would love to help in any way that I can.

Paul Wilkerson
    Customer Care Manager
    318-251-9874

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Send her some roses and sign to her

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience. How long ago did this happen? I would like to see if I can help. We have recently made some big changes and are always working to make things better! Please let me know about your experience in a PM so that I can move something along to the owner. I would love to help in any way that I can.

Paul Wilkerson
    Customer Care Manager
    318-251-9874
    Please y'all don't let this stop y'all from clicking on "Like" and getting a chance to win a prize.

Paul I will send you a PM later. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Signing to me won't help. Neither will singing.

Will flowers? hehe

Will flowers? hehe
    No. But nice try! :icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Opps! Ah...er.... I thought you guys neded ear plugs over there these days with all of the bitching and moaning going on.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Word is the only way to win Dawgmatic back is to donate a sweet mini-van to the lightnin' family.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread