+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2010 News

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Volleyball. 2010 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team was picked to finish eighth by the Western AthleticConference volleyball coaches, league officials announced Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Fall Camp Underway for Lady Techsters - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team opened fall camp for the 2010 season earlier this week at the Thomas Assembly Center (TAC) as girls worked through various conditioning tests and ball-control drills that will help ensure a fast start to the 2010 campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Position Breakdown: Outside Hitter - latechsports.com

Losing just one starter from last year's team that won 15 matches, the most since 2005, Louisiana Tech aims to improve upon last year's success as they look toward the upcoming 2010 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Position Breakdown: Outside Hitter - latechsports.com

This program is heading in the right direction. Another example of the overall improvement going on in Tech Athletics.

The matches are free and offer good, fast-paced entertainment. Check out the schedule and try to make a few matches. You won't be disappointed!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Position Breakdown: Outside Hitter - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    This program is heading in the right direction. Another example of the overall improvement going on in Tech Athletics.

The matches are free and offer good, fast-paced entertainment. Check out the schedule and try to make a few matches. You won't be disappointed!
    These ladies work very hard and if you haven't seen a 'real' volleyball match up close--not the schoolyard version--it is very impressive.

W. Volleyball. Position Breakdown: Middle Blocker - latechsports.com

With the loss of second team all-WAC performer, KC Clayton, the Lady Techsters will be looking to fill a void at the middle blocker position. Clayton played an integral part as a senior in the team's 11-win turnaround from 2008. She recorded 246 kills on the year as well as a .224 hitting percentage while helping the Lady Techsters tie the school record for WAC wins in a season. The Tucson, Arizona native climbed to third place in school history in blocks (383) after totaling 102 during the 2009 campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Position Breakdown: Setter and Libero - latechsports.com

With the start of the 2010 season just days away, Louisiana Tech will be led by veteran setters and an experienced defense as they enter the Arkansas State Invitational this weekend in Jonesboro, Ark.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Opens Season at Arkansas State Invitational - latechsports.

Coming off of arguably their most successful season in recent memory, Louisiana Tech opens the 2010 volleyball season this weekend at the Arkansas State Invitational

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Drops Season Opener to Northwestern State - latechsports.co

Despite double-doubles by outside hitters Kassia Pinto and Clara Vido, Louisiana Tech could not overcome a strong defensive effort in a 3-1 loss (22-25, 25-18, 23-25, 21-25) to in-state rival Northwestern State in the opening match of the Arkansas State Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Roars Past Lions, 3-0 - latechsports.com

Taylor Fritz recorded a match-high nine kills and 10 digs to lead Louisiana Tech to an overpowering 3-0 (25-15, 25-13, 25-19) sweep of Arkansas - Pine Bluff at the Arkansas State Invitational on Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Edged By Red Wolves - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech (1-2) got a career-high 16 kills from Kara Jones and double-doubles from Kassia Pinto and Clara Vido, but the Lady Techsters came up short in a hard-fought and emotional 3-2 loss (18-25, 25-22, 25-13, 22-25, 11-15) to Arkansas State in the ASU Invitational at the HPESS Facility Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Online Chat with Kara Jones - latechsports.com

LATechSports.com is hosting a live online chat with middle blocker Kara Jones!

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Set For Maverick Classic - latechsports.com

Coming off of a 1-2 record against the field at the Arkansas State Invitational, Louisiana Tech looks to bounce back as the Lady Techsters travel to Arlington, Texas this weekend to take part in the UT Arlington Maverick Classic inside Texas Hall.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Bucks Broncs In Five Sets - latechsports.com

Senior outside hitter Taylor Fritz recorded her fifth career double-double to help Louisiana Tech to a 3-2 (24-26, 25-16, 25-20, 12-25, 15-9) win over Texas-Pan American in the opening round of the Maverick Classic inside Texas Hall on Friday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Swept By UT Arlington - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech struggled to find their groove on offense against UT Arlington in a 3-0 (20-25, 19-25, 23-25) sweep on Friday night in the Maverick Classic inside Texas Hall.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread