+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Splits Pair In Maverick Classic - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Taylor Fritz recorded a team-high 11 kills and had a .346 hitting efficiency as Louisiana Tech swept past former conference foe UALR 3-0 (25-17, 24-14, 25-20) to take the morning match in the Maverick Classic. However, the Lady Techsters would fall in the second match of the afternoon against Mississippi State in straight sets (21-25, 12-25, 16-25).

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Prepares For Home Opener - latechsports.com

Coming off of a seven game road trip to start the season, Louisiana Tech will return to the Thomas Assembly Center for a four-game home stand, highlighted by the 2010 home opener against Jackson State Tuesday night at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Plays Host To Lady Techster Invitational - latechsports.com

Coming off of a 2-2 record against the field at the UT Arlington Maverick Classic and a win in the 2010 home opener against Jackson State on Tuesday, Tech looks to wrap up a brief home stint by hosting the Lady Techster Invitational this weekend at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. The Journey From Blinn To Louisiana Tech - latechsports.com

The recruiting process can be both a difficult and an exciting time for prospective student-athletes. There are countless emotional highs and lows that go into the decision-making process that will ultimately affect ones future well-being. For seniors Lori Hunsucker and Jennifer Goodwin, not only did the recruiting process take place as they wrapped up their prep careers but it also was an important factor in becoming Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. How 'Sweep' It Is! - latechsports.com

Seniors Kassia Pinto, Jennifer Goodwin and Taylor Fritz all totaled double-digit kills while Kara Jones cracked the top five all-time list for career blocks as Louisiana Tech swept past Grambling State and Southeastern Louisiana at the Lady Techster Invitational inside the Thomas Assembly Center Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Knocks Off Centenary In Straight Sets, 3-0 - latechsports.c

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team made quick work of the Centenary College ladies Saturday afternoon (25-17, 25-15, 25-10) at the Thomas Assembly Center to claim the outright title at the Lady Techster Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. The Journey From Blinn To Louisiana Tech - latechsports.com

Good article. I met Jennifer Goodwin's dad at Saturday's match with Centenary. He drives up from Nederland when his work schedule allows.

Invited him to join in on tailgating this fall as some of the volleyball matches are on game weekends. Now if we could get some football fans to visit the TAC to see a little volleyball action ....

The team is playing well right now even though two starters are out with injuries. Once season ending and the other may be out another two weeks.

Support the Techsters!!!

Verizon WAC Volleyball Player of the Week-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Hawai`i junior outside hitter Kanani Danielson has been named Western Athletic Conference Volleyball Player of the Week for the week of Sept. 6-12.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Volleyball. The Journey From Blinn To Louisiana Tech - latechsports.com

Went to my first volleyball game Saturday and I enjoyed it. I highly recommend going, especially because our volleyball team has some beautiful ladies

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Preps For Nicholls Challenge - latechsports.com

Following a strong 4-0 mark in their first homestand of the 2010 season, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team returns to the road this week to take part in the Nicholls Challenge on the campus of Nicholls State in Thibodaux.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls To Houston, 3-1 - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team struggled to find an offensive rhythm as the University of Houston ended Tech's four-game winning streak in a 3-1 (25-23, 15-25, 12-25, 19-25) decision to open play at the Nicholls Challenge Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Sweeps Doubleheader - latechsports.com

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team was able to bounce back after a Friday loss by sweeping past both Southeastern Louisiana and Nicholls State to close out the Nicholls Challenge at Stopher Gym on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Volleyball Sweeps Doubleheader - latechsports.com

Good finish to a road trip.

Conference play starts this Thursday at the TAC, 7:00 PM vs NMSU.

Come support the Techsters!!!!

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set For WAC Opener Against New Mexico State - latechsports.

On the heels of a strong performance at the Nicholls Challenge in which saw seniors Kara Jones and Taylor Fritz both earn all-tournament accolades, Louisiana Tech returns home this week to open the WAC portion of their 2010 schedule against New Mexico State.

More...

Discuss it here.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Volleyball. Volleyball Sweeps Doubleheader - latechsports.com

Nice to see the Women's Volleyball team improve since 2007.

2007 record: 6-24 (1-15 in WAC)
    2008 record: 4-24 (0-16 in WAC)
    2009 record: 15-18 (4-12 in WAC)
    2010 record: 11-5 so far

+ Reply to Thread