+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2010 News

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Volleyball. Volleyball Sweeps Doubleheader - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Nice to see the Women's Volleyball team improve since 2007.

2007 record: 6-24 (1-15 in WAC)
    2008 record: 4-24 (0-16 in WAC)
    2009 record: 15-18 (4-12 in WAC)
    2010 record: 11-5 so far

Agreed.

I am a huge fan of what Coach Matt is doing with the program. He is first class and will continue to show steady improvement.

This year will be a real challenge since he had 2 starters injured during the first match of the season. Leaves us thin to say the least. One should return soon, but the other is a medical redshirt.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls In Conference Opener - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team was unable to overcome a 10-2 scoring run in the second set against conference-foe New Mexico State as Tech fell in straight sets (23-25, 20-25, 11-25) to open up Western Athletic Conference play inside the Thomas Assembly Center on Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Senior Spotlight - Taylor Fritz

Seeing limited action during her junior season, senior Taylor Fritz had one year left as a student-athlete to leave her legacy on Louisiana Tech volleyball.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Upended By New Mexico State

For the second time in three days the Louisiana Tech volleyball team could not find an answer against conference-foe New Mexico State as the Lady Techsters were dropped in straight sets (18-25, 19-25, 12-25) Saturday night at the Pan American Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Hosts No.6 Hawai'i

The Lady Techsters look to return to their winning ways this weekend as Louisiana Tech plays host to sixth-ranked Hawai'i Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. No. 6 Hawai'i surfs past Louisiana Tech, 3-0

Despite 16 kills from the middle blocker position, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team was unable to overcome sixth-ranked Hawai'i as the Rainbow Wahine outhit the Lady Techsters .311 to .117 en route to a straight sets win (25-17, 25-14, 25-23) Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Sweeps Past Grambling State, 3-0

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team made quick work of Grambling State Saturday afternoon (25-10, 25-18, 25-18) at the Memorial Gymnasium to improve their record to 20-1 all-time against the Lady Tigers.

More...

Discuss it here.

Oct. 2 WAC Volleyball Recaps-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

San Jose State defeated Utah State in four sets, while Louisiana Tech swept past Grambling State in non-conference action Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. WAC Volleyball Tournament Ticket Information

All-session tickets for the 2010 WAC Volleyball Tournament, which returns to the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas Nov. 22-24, are on sale now. All tickets are for general admission seating.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Senior Spotlight - Kassia Pinto

For the typical American teen, the months leading up to college are often spent focusing on minuscule items such as prom, graduation parties and summer vacation

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Embarks On West Coast Swing

After splitting a pair of matches last week against sixth-ranked Hawai'i and Grambling State, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will head west for a pair of conference matches this weekend. The Lady Techsters will first take on Fresno State Thursday at 9 p.m., then travel to San Jose State for a Saturday matchup at 9 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls To Fresno State, 3-0

Fresno State got 19 kills from Marissa Brand to help sweep Louisiana Tech 3-0 (25-17, 25-15, 25-23) at the Save Mart Center on Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falls To San Jose State

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team dropped their fifth-straight conference match this season as San Jose State upended the Lady Techsters in three sets (25-21, 25-22, 25-23) Saturday night at Spartan Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Plays Host To Idaho And Boise State

After dropping a pair of close matches on the road last weekend, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team returns home for two matches this weekend inside the Thomas Assembly Center. The Lady Techsters will first take on Idaho Thursday night at 7 p.m. before squaring off with Boise State Saturday night at 7:30 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Vandals Drop Lady Techsters In Three

Despite a match-high 14 kills from Kara Jones, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team came up short as Idaho swept past the Lady Techsters (25-22, 25-17, 26-24) Thursday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread