+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2010 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Bucked By Broncos, 3-0

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Despite seven-plus kills from Jennifer Goodwin, Kara Jones and Clara Vido, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team was unable to recover from a tough first set loss as Boise State dropped the Techsters in three sets (27-25, 25-12, 25-11) Thursday night at Bronco Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Upended In Five Sets

Despite outhitting Idaho .230 to .212 and career days from Kassia Pinto and Clara Vido, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team was upended on the road in five sets (25-22, 21-25, 27-25, 21-25, 15-10) as the Vandals took the match Saturday afternoon at Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Signs Benditz and Taylor

Louisiana Tech volleyball head coach Matt Sonnichsen announced the Lady Techsters fall signing class Sunday evening. After signing National Letters of Intent for the 2011-12 academic year earlier this week, Bridget Benditz and Anne Marie Taylor will join the Lady Techsters next season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Hosts Utah State

After a tough five set loss to Idaho on the road this past weekend, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will look to return to the win column as the Techsters host Utah State Monday night at 7 p.m. inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Aggies Edge Techsters, 3-2

In what was a passionate and inspired effort by the Techster senior class, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team was unable to overcome Utah State as the Aggies slipped by Tech in five sets (18-25, 25-20, 25-26, 22-25, 15-9) Monday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Sign Benditz, Taylor

Louisiana Tech volleyball head coach Matt Sonnichsen announced the Lady Techsters fall signing class Wednesday morning. After signing National Letters of Intent for the 2011-12 academic year last week, Bridget Benditz and Anne Marie Taylor will join the Lady Techsters next season

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Season In Review

Nearly one month has passed since five seniors played their last contest on the floor of the Thomas Assembly Center. Their final match, a five set thriller over Nevada, speaks volumes as to how far this program has developed over the last few seasons and what is to come on the horizon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Hunsucker, Jones Named All-Louisiana

Louisiana Tech volleyball standouts Lori Hunsucker and Kara Jones were honored by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association (LSWA) Tuesday afternoon as they were named to the 2010 all-Louisiana volleyball team as selected by the sports information directors from across the state.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread