+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doak Raulston to Tennessee

Varsity Bulldog MoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the roughMoltonLava8 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Doak Raulston to Tennessee

Doaks family was very nice, but did believe he was not given a fair shot. Good luck at Tennessee. He will become the starter.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I thought Doak was our future at starter after this year, but if he would jump ship because of a lack of playing time as a RS Freshman.......well lets just wish him the best and call it even.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to see him go. Hope his career takes off at Tennessee.

Varsity Bulldog DawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really nice

I don't know why people are concerned about a 3* red shirt freshman quarterback. One who has yet to prove anything but that he and his family are high maintenance. Most RS Fr do not expect to start. Tech history and many other universities around the college are littered with 3* who did not amount to a hill of beans. Personally I don't want a kid/family who feels entitled. I am sad he made the decision to transfer but I am not going to lose any sleep over him.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgUSN View Post
    I don't know why people are concerned about a 3* red shirt freshman quarterback. One who has yet to prove anything but that he and his family are high maintenance. Most RS Fr do not expect to start. Tech history and many other universities around the college are littered with 3* who did not amount to a hill of beans. Personally I don't want a kid/family who feels entitled. I am sad he made the decision to transfer but I am not going to lose any sleep over him.
    Weird dream last night thanks to this thread. I hardly slept in the hospital for the month I was there, and am finally starting to sleep better, but with that comes some crazy dreams. Last night, I dreamed I read on here that Dooley was coming in town to take Creer to lunch. I was livid that he might be trying to steal him away, so I ambushed him outside some building (didn't recognize it) and was bombarding him with water bottles and other stuff that I can't remember telling him to leave our players alone. Turns out he was meeting some short, bald man that I didn't recognize. Don't know what that means. Just thought it interesting.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Weird dream last night thanks to this thread. I hardly slept in the hospital for the month I was there, and am finally starting to sleep better, but with that comes some crazy dreams. Last night, I dreamed I read on here that Dooley was coming in town to take Creer to lunch. I was livid that he might be trying to steal him away, so I ambushed him outside some building (didn't recognize it) and was bombarding him with water bottles and other stuff that I can't remember telling him to leave our players alone. Turns out he was meeting some short, bald man that I didn't recognize. Don't know what that means. Just thought it interesting.
    I think it was a sex dream. The short bald man was a phallic symbol. Were you throwing water from within some bushes?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I think it was a sex dream. The short bald man was a phallic symbol. Were you throwing water from within some bushes?
    No. Just as bad, I guess. From between cars.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    I thought Doak was our future at starter after this year, but if he would jump ship because of a lack of playing time as a RS Freshman.......well lets just wish him the best and call it even.
    That's kinda how I viewed it too! Now, he falls under the Tuminello category, imo...

Have you ever seen somebody get so impatient at a train crossing that they take the long way around? 75% of the time they'd be better off just waiting for the train to pass.

Both Doak and Houston are talented kids but, for some reason or another, each thought he should be the "man" bf the coaches deemed it necessary.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I think Doak saw the writing on the wall when they brought in the JC QB. That can easily be taken as an insult or a vote of no confidence. Why do you need a JC QB when you have your future in a RS Freshman?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Turns out he was meeting some short, bald man that I didn't recognize. Don't know what that means. Just thought it interesting.
    Naw, he was just meeting his Realtor trying to sell his SCreek house.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I think Doak saw the writing on the wall when they brought in the JC QB. That can easily be taken as an insult or a vote of no confidence. Why do you need a JC QB when you have your future in a RS Freshman?
    Why bring in any new players? The JUCO still has 3 years left, right?

Even if you've got "the future" at a certain position, you're still going to recruit that position. Even if it means bringing in a player with (just) one year less to play than the expected leader.

Depth. Competition. That's why you'd bring in a guy with 3 years left to play when you already have one with 4 years left.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Naw, he was just meeting his Realtor trying to sell his SCreek house.:icon_wink:

I guess that's why he gave me the funny look when I told him "I do hope you have a good season this year."

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

I guess that's why he gave me the funny look when I told him "I do hope you have a good season this year." Hey, what can I say? It was a dream.

Varsity Bulldog FieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really niceFieldDawg is just really nice FieldDawg's Avatar

It is not like Dooley isn't going to bring in other QB's while he is at Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldDawg View Post
    It is not like Dooley isn't going to bring in other QB's while he is at Tennessee.
    And I doubt he'll be as diplomatic when Doak and family complain.

+ Reply to Thread