+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Season 2010-2011

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Deer Season 2010-2011

Tilled, limed, and fertilized our foodplots Sunday. We also cleared our trails and sprayed some Roundup around the camp. I'm ready for some hunting and some cooler weather.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog WWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her gameWWILL is on top of his/her game WWILL's Avatar

Re: Deer Season 2010-2011

Ahmen on the cooler weather Market, been getting stands ready. CAN'T WAIT!!! Bow season where I'm at opens middle of Sept.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Been reworking deer stands for a month now.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Have to bush hog the lanes and plant food plots, but I think I am going to wait another week or 2. Saw some decent bucks last year, can't wait to see how they are after 2 full years of protein mix. Might be time for a wall hanger.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Wonder if Shreveportdawg ever got back out to "retrieve" his tractor?:icon_wink:

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

counting down the days till the youth hunt. Super pumped about the possibility of Brendan or his cousin getting their first deer.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Wonder if Shreveportdawg ever got back out to "retrieve" his tractor?:icon_wink:
    Went back the next day. All stands are bush hogged. Waiting to plant and doing a little limb trimming until then. Feeders have been going for a month and I can't keep corn on the ground. Going back for more trophy rock as the deer have absolutely worn them out already. According to my cameras, I need to have a doe slaying year. I shoot my legal limit every year but when you have 15 in each picture it's time to send out the invites.

I'm in! Do I hold the spotlight or do the shooting?:icon_wink:

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

LOL
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne from minden View Post

= deerdinner.jpg

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

I got the light. If u were a real outlaw, u would knowto hold the mag-lite right under the forestock and look through the scope.

I'll practice-up on some armadillos this weekend. Strange seeing you in Lorants sporting goods today.

I was purchasing a new "muzzleloader" that is a 45-70 Govt that kinda' loads from the back but it's legal! Shreveportdawg was trying to purchase a spotting scope sized riflescope. I believe the effective range woould be about 1.5 miles with that on your custom Remington!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

I'll practice-up on some armadillos this weekend. Strange seeing you in Lorants sporting goods today.

I was purchasing a new "muzzleloader" that is a 45-70 Govt that kinda' loads from the back but it's legal! Shreveportdawg was trying to purchase a spotting scope sized riflescope. I believe the effective range woould be about 1.5 miles with that on your custom Remington!
    What is Lorants like? passed by there quite a bit but have never gone in.

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    What is Lorants like? passed by there quite a bit but have never gone in.
    Used to be the only show in town for years and years...besides Oshman's, Sears, or Service Merchandise. Now they are mainly known for gun sales. The Lorant family shops in my store so we have an agreement that allows some unique financial arrangements that don't involve the taxman. We refer to it as hosstradin. I enjoy "purchasing" my firearms there as it was the place that I used to absolutely DREAM about when I was a much younger kid. I used to make my mom or dad take me there at least once a month and we purchased my first .410 and remington light 20 from them longer ago than I care to mention. It still has that neat feeeling when I go in there. Mr Lorant's two sons are TECH grads.

+ Reply to Thread