+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this the most exciting time for FB?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Is this the most exciting time for FB?

This last week it really hit me we will be watching college football in less than a month. I've been searching the depths of the internet for any article I've missed, watching youtube highlights, and talking Tech football with any random person that I can get the attention of.

So my question is...is this the most exciting time of year for football? I know bowl season is great and as long as things are going smoothly the whole season can be exciting, but it just seems like now that I have finally gotten over the 4-8 season of close losses I am more excited even than last year at this time. Even though we were coming off a good season and a bowl win...I can't wait to see us try and win by scoring more than another team instead of holding the ball and hoping we stop them. I am ready for Sept. 4

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Is this the most exciting time for FB?

Anticipation! It's the best thing besides the real thing!

It's a great time to be apart of a program finally starting to move forward. It feels like our marketing, facilities, and general excitment for the program is ripe for a "high octane" explosion!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Is this the most exciting time for FB?

This is my favorite part of every season. We have a fresh start with high expectations and on top of that, LSpoo hasn't won a game yet.

+ Reply to Thread