View Poll Results: What is your 40 time?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll

8 11.76%

2 2.94%

3 4.41%

5 7.35%

9 13.24%

9 13.24%

3 4.41%

3 4.41%

3 4.41%
  • 5.1 Plus... explain

23 33.82%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your 40 time?

Bulldog NateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the earsNateDawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: What is your 40 time?

High school best was a 4.6 40. Now I'm 60 lbs heavier and running a 4.7. Too much work to get it any lower.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdaniel72 View Post
    Kool! I am training for a marathon at the moment. You got any tips for me? Whats you nutrition like?
    yeah i do if your serious pm me....if not I really don't care either way. I run a couple of the legs on a relay team for white rock every year (10 miles) while my wife does the full. I am doing some sprint tri's right now for fun. The run and bike are fun I dont like the swim.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    yeah i do if your serious pm me....if not I really don't care either way. I run a couple of the legs on a relay team for white rock every year (10 miles) while my wife does the full. I am doing some sprint tri's right now for fun. The run and bike are fun I dont like the swim.
    Sprint Tris got me into all of this. I use to live in Austin and got SPOILED on town lake. I will PM you when I find out how. HAHA.

+ Reply to Thread