+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPN article on the Mailman

Bulldog dawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the roughdawg1992 is a jewel in the rough

ESPN article on the Mailman

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

Re: ESPN article on the Mailman

He just gave his speech at the HOF. Very heartfelt. North Louisiana got a good mention. I did see a Tech banner hanging in a far corner of the auditorium.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1992 View Post
    "After the last game of the season, Rick Fox offered the highest praise possible for a member of that team when he said, 'Karl is, in no way, as dysfunctional as the rest of us.'"

Just a good ole North Louisiana country boy.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I loved both articles and I just wish that more people away from the Jazz and TECH could know the real Karl. But you won't hear about it from Karl!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was not a season tix holder but I NEVER missed a single home game, 1983-1985.

Had a real 7,500+ in the TAC for many of those games too. Also had some games when barely 3,000 was in attendance. I know cuz I was there for every game. It's kinda amazing that Tech fans in particular and casual north Louisiana sports' fans missed an opportunity to see Karl Malone play in person, wearing a Tech uniform. Not to mention that the team itself deserved some support:

26-7 into the 2nd rd of the NCAA playoffs
    29-3 into the Sweet 16 and ranked in the Top 10 in the nation.

And only 3,000 show up for some of the games? Amazing.

Malone has done a lot for Tech and continues to do so.

(Oops! kinda combined the two threads into one...)

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was not a season tix holder but I NEVER missed a single home game, 1983-1985.

Had a real 7,500+ in the TAC for many of those games too. Also had some games when barely 3,000 was in attendance. I know cuz I was there for every game. It's kinda amazing that Tech fans in particular and casual north Louisiana sports' fans missed an opportunity to see Karl Malone play in person, wearing a Tech uniform. Not to mention that the team itself deserved some support:

26-7 into the 2nd rd of the NCAA playoffs
    29-3 into the Sweet 16 and ranked in the Top 10 in the nation.

And only 3,000 show up for some of the games? Amazing.

Malone has done a lot for Tech and continues to do so.

(Oops! kinda combined the two threads into one...)
    You a season tix holder now?

+ Reply to Thread