+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we have a punter?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Do we have a punter?

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    What is his name?
    I'm sure he's talking about Allen(transfer from Oregon St.), the kid's got some serious hang time. Also, Cade has looked good this week.

Puppy dogfan88 is an unknown

Glasgow, I'm sure, was just weighing his options. I don't think he ever wanted to leave.
    I have a feeling he was just rattled upon seeing the new punter taking his spot. He has looked twice as good this week. I wouldn't be upset if he was starter this year.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dogfan88 View Post
    Glasgow, I'm sure, was just weighing his options. I don't think he ever wanted to leave.
    I have a feeling he was just rattled upon seeing the new punter taking his spot. He has looked twice as good this week. I wouldn't be upset if he was starter this year.
    While it's been noted that Cade has had some attitude problems in the past, I truly think he had the tools to be a good punter. I think Dooley and the special-teams-fiasco-that-was-'09 contributed to his bad punting.

Puppy dogfan88 is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    While it's been noted that Cade has had some attitude problems in the past, I truly think he had the tools to be a good punter. I think Dooley and the special-teams-fiasco-that-was-'09 contributed to his bad punting.
    He, obviously KNEW what her was doing. Dooley recruited him for a reason. I'd love to see him do well. I'm sure he wants to prove it too.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

"Special teams are going to be a strength of our team. Both of our kickers are looking good, plus we have a lot of speed and athleticism out there," Dykes said. "When you have as many talented linebackers, defensive backs and wide receivers as we have, that translates to great special teams. Some of the guys know special teams are their ticket to traveling."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...-in-first-week

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I think Dooley got caught up the the press clippings and over coached the special teams last year. I think the special teams coach that left was sorely missed. We should be much better this year. I guess we should be thankful he didn't try to coach the defense too much.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    "Special teams are going to be a strength of our team. Both of our kickers are looking good, plus we have a lot of speed and athleticism out there," Dykes said. "When you have as many talented linebackers, defensive backs and wide receivers as we have, that translates to great special teams. Some of the guys know special teams are their ticket to traveling."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...-in-first-week
    Gotta Love It

+ Reply to Thread