+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Vs. Hawaii 2009

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Tech Vs. Hawaii 2009

Watching my DVR of Tech & Hawaii- man this has me ready for some football. We DOMINATED this game.

If our defense is anything similar this year (which I have heard they are better) to how they played this game. We will win A BUNCH of games.

The offensive play calling was not actually that bad during this game. I cant wait to see Livas on the field again.

Is it football seaon yet?

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Tech Vs. Hawaii 2009

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post
    Watching my DVR of Tech & Hawaii- man this has me ready for some football. We DOMINATED this game.

If our defense is anything similar this year (which I have heard they are better) to how they played this game. We will win A BUNCH of games.

The offensive play calling was not actually that bad during this game. I cant wait to see Livas on the field again.

Our offensive play calling never looked bad when we dominated the trenches like we did against Hawaii. It just looked really, really bad when we didn't.

This is one of the best reasons I have to think that we stand a great chance on the Island this season. We are much, much more physical than they are, and our guys know it. That should help a lot on the road.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Tech Vs. Hawaii 2009

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1 View Post

like sixwings said, playcalling is easy when you can push the other team around.

also, d'anthony smith was a HUGE piece of that defense last year. if we can come close to filling his shoes (with several pairs of feet) then our defense will be great. if not, we will struggle, no matter how good the back seven are.

+ Reply to Thread