+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got my tickets for

Puppy papadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nicepapadawg78 is just really nice

I got my tickets for

texas a & m and grambling saturday. anybody else?

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I got my tickets for

Quote Originally Posted by papadawg78 View Post

Ditto.

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

x2!!

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Yes sir, I'm ready to go!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waitin' for those and my season tickets down here in the capital city. I guess bein' over 200 miles or so away kinda puts off delivery for a day or so.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Just bought 5 tickets for the Grambling game.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I'm still waitin' for those and my season tickets down here in the capital city. I guess bein' over 200 miles or so away kinda puts off delivery for a day or so.

well maybe I jumped the gun and didn't quite understand the question....the ticket office has charged my card but I don't actually have my tickets yet...they said it would be aroound the 19th before I received them.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Got em in the mail today.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Got the Port City Tickets but no aTm or season.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Got the Port City Tickets but no aTm or season.
    Right there with ya.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Got my PCC and A&M tickets today here in Dallas. Always good to sit at the edge of nowhere in Kyle Field.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I got my tix for the Port City and aTm today! Now I'm just awaiting my glorious season tickets and parking pass!!!

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

a&m tickets came yesterday. Still waiting for season tickets...

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Where's everybody sitting?

Are we all checking in at the Alumni tailgate?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    Where's everybody sitting?

Are we all checking in at the Alumni tailgate?
    You all best be checking in at MY tailgate.

+ Reply to Thread