+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dish or Direct?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Dish or Direct?

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg View Post
    If you're getting it for the sports packages it's not even close. Directv is far and away a better choice than Dish.
    I would really like to see the cost annalyst on this subject.

I have Dish. I pay for the "sports package" for $5.95 per month (I think). I can't remember a time when I didn't get a TECH game that was on Gameplan and I remember a few that I did get and they were not on Gameplan. You have to search for them but usually I can find our games.

Now, as far as "other sports" I don't really care enough to make a difference for me.

FYI, I love my DISH. I just wish I could "bundle" it with my phone, cell, and DSL!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I have Direct and love it but never compared to Dish. I let Mrs Marketdawg make all those decisions. I do love the sports packages on Direct.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

I used Direct for about 7 years and they were good but I switched to Dish about 5 years ago and honestly I can't tell a lot of difference. I am very pleased with the sports packages Dish has to offer and normally if Tech is televised...I'll find it on Dish.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

All this talk has Dish Network sending us requests wanting to advertise on this site
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So did it look like a sand trap in HD?

To me, it looked like a bare spot in a sea of humanity.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread