+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Follow The Party Line Or Else...

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Follow The Party Line Or Else...

I think this was a little extreme. Probably should have been told never to do it again and let it go at that. But this is what I have come to expect from the UA nation.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

At least she can move back to Florida now.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Follow The Party Line Or Else...

I'd say she wasn't the sharpest tack in the box.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    I'd say she wasn't the sharpest tack in the box.
    Totally agree!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it proves hog fans have an inferiority complex.

But let's face it, they still point at airplanes when they fly over.

I hope my many relatives in fayettteville will forgive me.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I like the line, "We are very biased." Finally, an honest source in the media, lol. Should she be fired? Maybe not, but it was kind of a dumb thing for her to do. We'd all have been upset if Mark Wethington had shown up to shoot a baseball game wearing an LSU or ULM hat.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

From Paul Finebaum's Twitter:

1. finebaum
      Storrs w Finebaum, "I've never talked to Coach Petrino. Boils down to a business decision, based on several incidents."
    2. finebaum
      Storrs w Finebaum,"The hat made this the story. Things were leading to this to happening (her firing)."
    3. finebaum
      Storrs w Finebaum,"She tweeted on a couple of occasions that she would prefer covering the Gators."
    4. finebaum
      Dan Storrs GM of The Hogg Radio w Finebaum on firing of Renee Gork, "Firing her over a hat would have been stupid."
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog BigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around hereBigDawgBacker has turned a few heads around here BigDawgBacker's Avatar

The station makes no pretense to be anything but biased toward the school. She can't possibly be so stupid as to not be aware of that. I'd say her decision to wear that particular hat to that news conference was a job affecting decision and she deserved being fired.

If stupid was considered a crime she'd probably be on death row.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBacker View Post
    The station makes no pretense to be anything but biased toward the school. She can't possibly be so stupid as to not be aware of that. I'd say her decision to wear that particular hat to that news conference was a job affecting decision and she deserved being fired.

If stupid was considered a crime she'd probably be on death row.
    Agree. If a Coca-Cola guy wore a Pepsi cap to a business meeting, think he'd still have a job? Probably not.

+ Reply to Thread