+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ncaa 11

Hybrid View

Puppy ShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the ears ShadowDog's Avatar

Ncaa 11

I'm torn between Madden 11 and NCAA 11.

Has anyone played it yet? How's ol' LaTech? Do they have Dawgzilla on the game this year?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Ncaa 11

No Dawgzilla and Tech isn't bad, aside from the OL, but there is the typical BCS schools are automatically better with the same stats bs.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

I bought NCAA and played like 2 games and traded it in for Madden. I have always liked NCAA more than Madden but for some reason i am just bored with it now. Madden has better graphics, gameplay, and they have changed it up so its not the same old thing. I would definitely go with Madden.

Puppy ShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the ears ShadowDog's Avatar

I think I'm going to be in the same boat as you Red if I pick up NCAA. It doesn't feel if there are enough changes to warrant picking up NCAA 11. Looks like Madden it is.

Appreciate the feedback guys.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Why won't they make NCAA a clone of Madden with college players? I know the game isn't exactly the same but come on. The gameplay is so much more realistic on Madden but I'd rather play NCAA because I like college football more.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

I hope EA was watching the Boise game and puts in our power pistol formation. If they do tinker with Tech's playbook, it will considerably smaller.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

We just got an xbox 360 for Christmas and have NCAA 11. I may be stupid, but is there a way to save in the middle of a game or if you exit do you just have to start over again? I'm playing in Dynasty mode if that makes a difference. I'd like to go to longer games but it's all I can do to finish 20 minutes of game time in a single sitting.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    We just got an xbox 360 for Christmas and have NCAA 11. I may be stupid, but is there a way to save in the middle of a game or if you exit do you just have to start over again? I'm playing in Dynasty mode if that makes a difference. I'd like to go to longer games but it's all I can do to finish 20 minutes of game time in a single sitting.
    You cannot save in the middle of a game, unfortunately.

+ Reply to Thread