+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting ESPN Polls on BYU/WAC/MWC stuff

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Interesting ESPN Polls on BYU/WAC/MWC stuff

I thought some of you might like to see the interesting results of the polls ESPN created concerning all of this BYU/WAC/MWC stuff:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls?pCat=46&sCat=1459

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Re: Interesting ESPN Polls on BYU/WAC/MWC stuff

And another one about the future of the WAC without Fresno and Nevada:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...e?pollId=95903

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post
    And another one about the future of the WAC without Fresno and Nevada:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...e?pollId=95903

Pretty telling results.

Champ parialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of light

The thing is that I don't think that it's in anyone's interest for the WAC to fail. The other non-BCS conferences want more representation and don't want to be such the low man on the totem poll (as a C*USA guy - for now - I am glad that there is a Sun Belt!). The big schools want patsies. And there is no easy merge with another conference. So I think that the NCAA and its members will do whatever they can to keep it viable. Without Boise and Fresno, they're no actual threat to anybody. So they get a waiver on the 6/8-team requirements until they can bring a couple more teams up to speed. That's my prediction.

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Interesting.
    I agree with all of those poll results.

+ Reply to Thread