+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAC upheaval

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: WAC upheaval

This has the ring of pine cones.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Re: WAC upheaval

It's more of a joke to be honest. When JJ was at UH he came out and accused the student section for throwing a screw driver at his team whil they where on the field. Turned out it never happened and the screw driver came from one of his own staff (at least that is what i have been told about it). Thera is no actually trophy that is handed back and forth between schools.

Radio stations might be a different story but i dont listen to the local ESPN staton anymore if I can help it.

+ Reply to Thread