+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ledgestone/Chop Stone work

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Ledgestone/Chop Stone work

Anybody done any stone work with ledgestone or chop stone? I'm working on a fire pit and planning to use something similar to this.

Anybody got any laying around that you want to get rid of...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Ledgestone/Chop Stone work

I'm jealous. Be sure to design it to be cooked on too.

http://www.firepit-and-grilling-guru...-fire-pit.html

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

you check with Jason over at Ruston Brick?

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BulldawgBB View Post
    Anybody done any stone work with ledgestone or chop stone? I'm working on a fire pit and planning to use something similar to this.

Anybody got any laying around that you want to get rid of...

I'd go with firebrick on the inside of course unless someone's making you an insert. Arkansas Stone/West Monroe may have what you need too. Take the picture and dimensions. Also, up in Smackover, there is a place in the industrial park which makes simulated for the outside just like your pic. I believe it was used at Squire Creek at the main entrance on 820, but you might confirm that elsewhere. Masons? Check with Jim or Johnny Mitchell in Ruston area.

+ Reply to Thread