+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Position Changes

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Position Changes

LATechPWalsh
    Two position changes for LA Tech: Kendrick James has been moved to DE and Kevin Kisseberth has been moved to LB #LATechSports #switcheroo

Thoughts?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Re: Position Changes

Watched Kisseberth's film again. Makes sense, kid's got hops. We needed some veteran depth at DE.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

What was Kisseberth? I can't remember...

Looks like we're looking to add some serious pass rushing depth at DE.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixWings View Post
    What was Kisseberth? I can't remember...

Looks like we're looking to add some serious pass rushing depth at DE.
    DE. Kendrick just switched spots pretty much.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

On a similar note, Fortson is wearing #9 now.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I thought Kisseberth was already a LB?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I thought Kisseberth was already a LB?
    Kisseberth was a 6-1 225 DE, now moved to LB while James was a 6-1 240 LB, now moved to DE. The switch makes perfect sense from a size perspective.

He was recruited as a DE, so I guess he came to Tech that way.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Am I the only one who expected this thread to quickly devolve in a twss-fest?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Am I the only one who expected this thread to quickly devolve in a twss-fest?
    You can lay money on the odds of that happening in any bbb thread.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

If we stick with Tank in his special position, we'll be seeing large amounts of:

MLB: Cole, Randle
    OLB: Dudley, Rust, Porter

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    If we stick with Tank in his special position, we'll be seeing large amounts of:

MLB: Cole, Randle
    OLB: Dudley, Rust, Porter
    Yeah, but I think Porter plays WLB. I think he subs for Tank but he doesn't paly the nickle if that makes any sense. Kimani was gonna play MIKE so now Kisseberth is prolly the 3rd MIKE and the 3rd SAM or something like that (Kisseberth).

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    Yeah, but I think Porter plays WLB. I think he subs for Tank but he doesn't paly the nickle if that makes any sense. Kimani was gonna play MIKE so now Kisseberth is prolly the 3rd MIKE and the 3rd SAM or something like that (Kisseberth).
    Makes perfect sense to me, thanks.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

There was always talk about Kendrick possibly playing DE. He was sort of a tweener, but had good enough speed for MIKE but prolly not outside. With Christian Lacy rehabbing, its a good move until Lacy gets back. I see KK as sort of a Dusty Rust type who apparently has really upped his game (Rust). Kimani was plenty fast and big enough just not very tough or aggressive, but I think Kisseberth is.

+ Reply to Thread