+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Denver Post reporting BYU likely to stay in MWC

Varsity Bulldog gomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time gomemphistigers1's Avatar

Re: Denver Post reporting BYU likely to stay in MWC

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Since we are measuring body parts here, Collin County Texas has "demographics" better than yours. Two Collin County towns --McKinney (#5) and Allen (#20), -- are both ranked in the top 20 places to live in the U.S. according to Money Magazine in July 2010. Fact is, we could buy and sell Germantown, TN. Germantown is very small comparatively speaking. G-town would hardly rate as a pimple on our butt.

Folks, the University of Memphis is a commuter school with piss poor academics. In fact, Memphis' academics are a JOKE. That's why the Big Least won't invite Memphis. That's also why this fool has sympathy for UNT. The academic credentials for the two schools are the same, and they are both commuter schools.

HD
    fraid not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collin_County,_Texas

81.39% White, 4.79% Black or African American, 0.47% Native American, 6.92% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 4.26% from other races, and 2.11% from two or more races. 10.27% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gomemphistigers1 View Post
    fraid not

81.39% White, 4.79% Black or African American, 0.47% Native American, 6.92% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 4.26% from other races, and 2.11% from two or more races. 10.27% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
    before we take this any further, do you really want to imply that a particular racial makeup is ideal?

Varsity Bulldog gomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timegomemphistigers1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time gomemphistigers1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    before we take this any further, do you really want to imply that a particular racial makeup is ideal?
    he's the one that said...

"Collin County Texas has "demographics" better than yours."

i don't have any issue with black folks...as was pointed out earlier, the school i recently graduated from (Southwest) is a HBC.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

i don't have any issue with black folks...as was pointed out earlier, the school i recently graduated from (Southwest) is a HBC.
    demographics consist of more than just race.

and i don't know how the demographics of where your parents live is relavent to the discussion.

and i'm not surprised hogdog decided to get in a pissing match with you on that subject. just don't challenge him to a foot race.

Guest Lilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLilfido Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

fraid not

wohoooooo! my hood is whiter than yers!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

i live in the Germantown area...

average income: $125,964

average home cost: $330,621

demographics: 92.94% White, 3.50% Asian, 2.33% African American,

Why did you change your post?

figures you like to dish it out but can't take. you come on here acting like a smartass putting folks down but don't like it coming back at you.

Proves what I already knew - you're an immature idiot.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

No....you're just a racist prick. I wasn't talking about the race of the people asshole. You're a real dumbass. Must be that low life Memphis "edumacation" you got from that commuter school.

HD

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Time for the pit?

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

actually, i don't...

if you're just THAT curious...google "farmington gates germantown"

you found me!

I'm not- don't care

+ Reply to Thread