+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donations!

Puppy BigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Donations!

For every green reputation dot that I get I will make a donation to Tech Athletics.

I keep hearing tech fans claim that moving to the SunBelt would be a step in the wrong direction. And I would like to say that I agree with that, but for different reasons. The reason that the SunBelt would be a bad step is because it would truly expose tech. Tech fans are under the false impression that they are head over heels better than the Sunbelt schools, which couldn't be further from the truth; so, WHEN (not if) they don't win the Sunbelt conference they would finally have to take their head out of their own rectum and realize how wrong they are. They don't want to join the Sunbelt for the same reason that they don't want to play ULM: because they know that there is a good chance that they will lose, which would truly set them back... why would CUSA pick up a team that rarely brings money in from bowls and can't even win the Sunbelt... really...if you truly believe that you are that much better than Sunbelt teams, go dominate in that conference for several years so that someone other than the average erroneous tech fan can see how much you deserve to be in a better conference.

Thanks for your time and Geaux Tigers!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Donations!

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    For every green reputation dot that I get I will make a donation to Tech Athletics.
    welcome brother.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

There you go.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Donate like hell, man! Tithe to LTAC!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

How much of a donation are we talking?

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Taking a page out of Red's Better's playbook.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

How naive! RED dot him now.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    How naive! RED dot him now.
    I was willing to take a risk in the event that he was honest.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Many of you fell for his scam.

I keep hearing tech fans claim that moving to the SunBelt would be a step in the wrong direction. And I would like to say that I agree with that, but for different reasons. The reason that the SunBelt would be a bad step is because it would truly expose tech. Tech fans are under the false impression that they are head over heels better than the Sunbelt schools, which couldn't be further from the truth; so, WHEN (not if) they don't win the Sunbelt conference they would finally have to take their head out of their own rectum and realize how wrong they are. They don't want to join the Sunbelt for the same reason that they don't want to play ULM: because they know that there is a good chance that they will lose, which would truly set them back... why would CUSA pick up a team that rarely brings money in from bowls and can't even win the Sunbelt... really...if you truly believe that you are that much better than Sunbelt teams, go dominate in that conference for several years so that someone other than the average erroneous tech fan can see how much you deserve to be in a better conference.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I was willing to take a risk in the event that he was honest.
    In the real world, I've lost money almost every time I've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    In the real world, I've lost money almost every time I've done that.
    Yeah, but green squares are free.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

If every ULM alum would give to ULM instead of "Geaux-State" y'all wouldn't have to be selling girl scout cookies to keep the lights on over there. Sorry to be blunt, just sayin'

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

How many of ya'll gave him green?!? I've hit him twice and he's still up their!

+ Reply to Thread