For every green reputation dot that I get I will make a donation to Tech Athletics.

I keep hearing tech fans claim that moving to the SunBelt would be a step in the wrong direction. And I would like to say that I agree with that, but for different reasons. The reason that the SunBelt would be a bad step is because it would truly expose tech. Tech fans are under the false impression that they are head over heels better than the Sunbelt schools, which couldn't be further from the truth; so, WHEN (not if) they don't win the Sunbelt conference they would finally have to take their head out of their own rectum and realize how wrong they are. They don't want to join the Sunbelt for the same reason that they don't want to play ULM: because they know that there is a good chance that they will lose, which would truly set them back... why would CUSA pick up a team that rarely brings money in from bowls and can't even win the Sunbelt... really...if you truly believe that you are that much better than Sunbelt teams, go dominate in that conference for several years so that someone other than the average erroneous tech fan can see how much you deserve to be in a better conference.

Thanks for your time and Geaux Tigers!