+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Vote!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Please Vote!

Our in Omaha 3B needs your help!

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-of-the-year/1

Thanks!
    Martie

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Please Vote!

Done... Some big names on that list

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Please Vote!

I voted as well. I tried to go up to Little Rock to watch the Naturals play the Travs when they were in town just to see Moustakas play but he had just been called up. But at least I got to see Eric Hosmer. The Royals have a lot of talent coming through the minors, they are gonna be very exciting to watch in the future.

+ Reply to Thread