+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cajuns & Tabasco announce partnership...

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Cajuns & Tabasco announce partnership...

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    It was a good opportunity for them. Local business, similar mascots, deep pockets...

I don't fault them at all...

Dooley had started our school on these pathways as well... why not name our field: CenturyTel Field or something?
    BassProShops Field at Joe Aillet Stadium = money

Puppy dawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Bass Pro Shops Field would be nice!

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Jack Daniels Field at Joe Aillet stadium

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs25 View Post
    Found this while reading numerous sun belch boards. Ragin Cajuns and Tabasco have announced the partnering and co-branding of their products. This is crazy! This has been in the making for a couple of years and now they've finalized it. Some say that Tabasco realized the potential market with the Cajuns and are now in the process of potentially renaming the football field "Tabasco Field."

I can't stand it!
    You got a legit link about this? This has been talked about for the last 20 years. Sorry we take things pretty slowly down in South Louisiana. If true this is the dream come true for the Cajuns. Avery Island is 20 minutes south of Lafayette.

Puppy dawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedawgs25 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Lafayette Louisiana - The University of Louisiana’s Office of Communications and Marketing will announce a new partnership with Tabasco® during the Welcome Week Block Party on Friday.

The new co-branding initiative signifies the sense of community that the Acadiana region has become known for.

New co-branding logos will be unveiled. Representatives from the university along with Tabasco® will be on hand to discuss this new initiative.

Event: Welcome Week Block Party
    Date: Friday, Aug. 27
    Time: 11 a.m.
    Location: Rex Street near the Small Business Development Center

Contact: Communications and Marketing, 482-6397 or see a staffer at the event.

UL PRess

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Found this while reading numerous sun belch boards. Ragin Cajuns and Tabasco have announced the partnering and co-branding of their products. This is crazy! This has been in the making for a couple of years and now they've finalized it. Some say that Tabasco realized the potential market with the Cajuns and are now in the process of potentially renaming the football field "Tabasco Field."

I can't stand it!

Dude that's gross...

It's true.

http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement...advisory.shtml

Congrat's to the Cajun's; makes alot of sense, nothing to get in a big fuss over though Tabasco doesn't really need much help in the marketing department, I saw it in grocery stores in Venice Italy last summer. So the logic of "Tabasco realized the potential market with the Cajuns" is pretty flawed since they'll only be reaching south Louisiana market which they have a pretty good strangle hold on already.

Just found it on raginpagin.com

Saw it on Trojan board, must've been copied from that forum

Puppy timf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetimf82 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Dude that's gross...

You know what's weird I couldn't find anything on the Official ULL atheltics site.
    http://www.louisiana.edu/Advancement...advisory.shtml

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

We all have jokes...which I admit are pretty funny, but do you know the potential money that could be pumped in having Tabasco as a partner...
    Who gives a s***?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I corrected myself, why wouldn't this be all over the Official ULL athletics website instead of hidden on the main university site?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Reads like Pit material to me.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I for one think it is awesome. Congrats to the Cajuns. This is a big step for them. Ragin Cajuns is one of the coolest nicknames in the country and now the chili pepper has really worked out for them (I'm not a huge fan of the pepper). I would be proud of this if I were a Cajun fan.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I for one think it is awesome. Congrats to the Cajuns. This is a big step for them. Ragin Cajuns is one of the coolest nicknames in the country and now the chili pepper has really worked out for them (I'm not a huge fan of the pepper). I would be proud of this if I were a Cajun fan.
    If you were a Cajun fan you'd be looking hard for something to be proud of.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

They need all the help they can get. I was in the Acadiana Mall a couple of weekends ago, and they had this dance squad (??) all decked out, and what could have been some of their football coaches (??) with these tables set up, and they were trying to give away football schedules, and everyone was ignoring them and walking right past.

I felt sorry for them, so I walked up and took one of their little football schedule cards. Threw it in the nearest trash can, but what the flock.

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

If Rice (now) or Houston (a few years back) had something similar at a mall in Houston, they would have got the same reaction....just saying.

+ Reply to Thread