+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cajuns & Tabasco announce partnership...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cajuns & Tabasco announce partnership...

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I've been noticing an influx of users posing as Tech fans lately.
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Congrats to ULL! They are my second favorite school in this state and I'd love a series every stinking year with those guys. Seriously: They know how to party down there and we could all roadtrip! I say we say to hell with playing the tiggers and take ULL as our in-state rivals. After Leslie and the NCAA sanctions nail LSU then we'll be the only two left anyway.

BTW: Anybody on here realize the main shareholder/CEO of Community Coffee, Matt Saurage (I believe his GGrapaw, Cody Saurage started Community) graduated from TECH and was president of his fraternity during his school years in Ruston? Not to mention he is one of the most "stand-up" guys I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Tabasco vs Community Bowl?

Did you recruit him into LTAC?

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    All kidding aside, congrats to the Cajuns. Perfect partnership for them. I don't hold any hate toward ULL. They are no threat to us right now and don't seem to be trying to much to become a threat to anyone. Now, if Tabasco buys them a new stadium (or just cleans it), it would be really good for them.
    This is something we have been praying for the last 30 years. Tabasco has the money we been needing to hit the next level. We've just won the lottery!

+ Reply to Thread