+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A step in the WRONG direction

Puppy BigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBigD Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

A step in the WRONG direction

I keep hearing tech fans claim that moving to the SunBelt would be a step in the wrong direction. And I would like to say that I agree with that, but for different reasons. The reason that the SunBelt would be a bad step is because it would truly expose tech. Tech fans are under the false impression that they are head over heels better than the Sunbelt schools, which couldn't be further from the truth; so, WHEN (not if) they don't win the Sunbelt conference they would finally have to take their head out of their own rectum and realize how wrong they are. They don't want to join the Sunbelt for the same reason that they don't want to play ULM: because they know that there is a good chance that they will lose, which would truly set them back... why would CUSA pick up a team that rarely brings money in from bowls and can't even win the Sunbelt... really...if you truly believe that you are that much better than Sunbelt teams, go dominate in that conference for several years so that someone other than the average erroneous tech fan can see how much you deserve to be in a better conference.

Thanks for your time and Geaux Tigers!

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Re: A step in the WRONG direction

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    I keep hearing tech fans claim that moving to the SunBelt would be a step in the wrong direction. And I would like to say that I agree with that, but for different reasons. The reason that the SunBelt would be a bad step is because it would truly expose tech. Tech fans are under the false impression that they are head over heels better than the Sunbelt schools, which couldn't be further from the truth; so, WHEN (not if) they don't win the Sunbelt conference they would finally have to take their head out of their own rectum and realize how wrong they are. They don't want to join the Sunbelt for the same reason that they don't want to play ULM: because they know that there is a good chance that they will lose, which would truly set them back... why would CUSA pick up a team that rarely brings money in from bowls and can't even win the Sunbelt... really...if you truly believe that you are that much better than Sunbelt teams, go dominate in that conference for several years so that someone other than the average erroneous tech fan can see how much you deserve to be in a better conference.

I made a wrong turn this morning and got stuck behind a school bus...

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Pit

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

So that's why he was asking for green dots earlier. glad I didn't oblige.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Douche bag!
    He got everyone giving him green on this thread
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79764

For every green reputation dot that I get I will make a donation to Tech Athletics.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Douche bag!

For every green reputation dot that I get I will make a donation to Tech Athletics.
    Ban?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Ban?
    Nah. No need. Just stick this in the pit. His reputation will equal back out again. That's how it works. You make a good post, green dot. Make a crappy one, red dot. He'll get back down to what he deserves.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9701Dawg View Post
    Ban?
    Banned!

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

They don't want to play ULM :bigcry:

nevermind, Geaux Tigers!

typical ulmer.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Douche bag!

Apparently he is a ULM fan that signs his messages with geaux tigers... Thats about right...

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Nah. No need. Just stick this in the pit. His reputation will equal back out again. That's how it works. You make a good post, green dot. Make a crappy one, red dot. He'll get back down to what he deserves.
    Well now you put it that way...i unbanned him.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Epic fail at trying to flame, nice try though BigD(ouche)

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Remember that thread about the dumbest posters? Here is another count for LSU

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Remember that thread about the dumbest posters? Here is another count for LSU
    LSU by way of ULM...

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

It's hard to believe that out of 10 million sperm YOU were the fastest one!!!

+ Reply to Thread