+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great HS Rivalry

Bulldog Tech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the rough

Great HS Rivalry

For all you dawgs around Tennessee... got my first good dose of football tonight with the Maryville vs. Alcoa cross-town classic. What a shootout! 3-A state champion Alcoa HS won over 6-A Maryville for the 2nd time in a row 35 to 31! Let the season begin!

Varsity Bulldog dogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the roughdogbone is a jewel in the rough

Re: Great HS Rivalry

Wow. Quite a season opener.
    Tyler Lee opens against #2 nationally ranked Euless Trinity Saturday night here in Tyler.
    I'm definitely ready for some football!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to watch future bulldog, Dirk Tanner, play Monday night.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech62 View Post
    For all you dawgs around Tennessee... got my first good dose of football tonight with the Maryville vs. Alcoa cross-town classic. What a shootout! 3-A state champion Alcoa HS won over 6-A Maryville for the 2nd time in a row 35 to 31! Let the season begin!
    I wish I had seen this game!!!!! According to coacht.com, it was a classic

Bulldog Tech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the rough

It was a classic. Finesse against power football. Power won. Alcoa just might be the best high school football team in Tennessee.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Tech62 View Post
    I like to see those 3-A's beat up on the 6-A's! Go underdogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
    Wow. Quite a season opener.
    Tyler Lee opens against #2 nationally ranked Euless Trinity Saturday night here in Tyler.
    I'm definitely ready for some football!
    Go Tyler Lee!

+ Reply to Thread