+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 517 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 7752

Thread: If you want a thread to die

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: If you want a thread to die

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Hey y'all! we are fostering a momma and her pup, two Rat Terriers, rescues from the Kill Shelter. Have been spayed, have all their shots and are ready to be adopted. Someone needs to come quick, and I mean QUICK before it's too late for me. They are two sweethearts...so someone, help!
    Someone needs to step up. I am becoming attached to them and we already have three dogs at our house. Besides we want to be in a position to foster other dogs later on. We don't need five dogs as permanent residents...on top of two grandkids who we can't get to want to go home to their parents. (I think someone is spoiling them...and I'm gonna find out who! )

But, seriously, on the two dogs. They will make wonderful pets for anyone. I think the Natch Humane Society asks for $75 to help offset the costs of getting the shots and the spaying done. Thanks.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Today is National Make Up your own holiday.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Those of us around 40 had some reminiscing posts awhile ago about music in the early 90's. New Age Girl, came up I think. Well that band did another album in 2015 and had a song called "Died in Ruston".

https://youtu.be/TL5ofVC0EDQ

https://youtu.be/rOx4r9D-lGI

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....It's gotten more activity than any thread in the last 3 weeks.
    That is because you can say anything you want or ask any questions you want on this thread. It can’t be hijacked.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

At his best.....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

This thread — the blame for which will be engraved on my tombstone — must now survive the Coronavirus.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    This thread — the blame for which will be engraved on my tombstone — must now survive the Coronavirus.
    This thread is your albatross...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Can you believe you started this thread almost 10 years ago?

This thread will out live us all. LOL!

Someone needs to step up. I am becoming attached to them and we already have three dogs at our house. Besides we want to be in a position to foster other dogs later on. We don't need five dogs as permanent residents...on top of two grandkids who we can't get to want to go home to their parents. (I think someone is spoiling them...and I'm gonna find out who! )

But, seriously, on the two dogs. They will make wonderful pets for anyone. I think the Natch Humane Society asks for $75 to help offset the costs of getting the shots and the spaying done. Thanks.
    Have found a "furever" home for the two dogs. The adoption should be completed this week. And, we are already in line to take another foster dog. Poor thing was abandoned, left to starve. Fortunately a member of the Humane Society was able to get it, nurtured it back to health, and now is ready to enter the "adoption portal." Beautiful dog, looks like it has some Whippet, that sleek breed, in it. We are a foster family. But the real credit to saving so many animals goes to the Humane Society's "shock troops," as we call them. They do the heavy lifting in the process.

My challenge, as a foster "parent," is not getting attached to them. But they do make that hard!

Have found a "furever" home for the two dogs. The adoption should be completed this week. And, we are already in line to take another foster dog. Poor thing was abandoned, left to starve. Fortunately a member of the Humane Society was able to get it, nurtured it back to health, and now is ready to enter the "adoption portal." Beautiful dog, looks like it has some Whippet, that sleek breed, in it. We are a foster family. But the real credit to saving so many animals goes to the Humane Society's "shock troops," as we call them. They do the heavy lifting in the process.

My challenge, as a foster "parent," is not getting attached to them. But they do make that hard!
    Thank you, to you and your wife for doing this. It's a very noble cause.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I was as strong as you, the last two that were taken in had puppies and you guessed it, some of them stayed here! That's OK, we love them all and have room and two grandchildren that think the dogs are just extra brothers and sisters. I certainly commend you for continually providing a temporary home those wayward pups. It takes a lot of love for you to nurture them and then turn them loose to someone else in order to make room for more.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Posts like the above are exactly why this thread should survive!!

Hope every is doing well during this weird time. Go Dawgs!!

Hope everyone is doing well in this weird time. Go Dawgs!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Pioneer Woman's son to play qb at ntsu:

https://oklahoman.com/article/566053...to-north-texas

+ Reply to Thread