+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 517 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 7752

Thread: If you want a thread to die

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: If you want a thread to die

We are getting rain up here now. Not that we will suffer the flooding, but I hope it doesn't cause more problems as this water flows south.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else getting security warnings when you attempt to go to La Tech Report.com ???
    Firefox won't connect because the site is misconfigured.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    We are getting rain up here now. Not that we will suffer the flooding, but I hope it doesn't cause more problems as this water flows south.
    Not us. The Red and the mighty muddy will take care of anything coming from your way.

Now Rooster needs to keep it dry up his way!

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I got the same security warnings with Explorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Anyone else getting security warnings when you attempt to go to La Tech Report.com ???
    Firefox won't connect because the site is misconfigured.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I talked to a friend of mine in Baton Rouge. Water did not get into his house , but did get up to 2' inside his business. He had about $12,000.00 worth of damage. No flood insurance.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

16 days until the Arkansas football game!!!!! Season opener for LA TECH!!

In 14 days, some of us will be on the road to Fayetteville!!

14 days until the Arkansas football game!!!!! Season opener for LA TECH!!

Pastry Shop

Sleight of hand

Donald and Hillary Go Into A Bakery on the Campaign Trail. As soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket.

She says to Donald, "See how clever I am? The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie. I will definitely win the election. "

Donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry andI will show you a magic trick."

Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry.

Trump swallows it and asks for another one.

The owner gives him another one.

Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the pastries?"

Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket"..

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

#HillaryClinton Goes To A Gifted-student Primary School In New York To Talk About The World.

After Her Talk She Offers QUESTION TIME.

One Little Boy Puts Up His Hand. #Hillary Asks Him What His Name Is.

"Kenneth," He Says.

"And What Is Your Question, Kenneth ?" She Asks.

"I Have THREE QUESTIONS," He Says.

"FIRST-- Whatever Happened In #Benghazi ?

"SECOND -- Why Would You Run For President If You Are Not Capable Of Handling Two E-mail Accounts ?

"And, THIRD -- Whatever Happened To The Missing #SixBillionDollars While You Were #SecretaryOfState ?"

Just Then The Bell Rings For Recess. Hillary Informs The Kiddies That They Will Continue After Recess.

When They Resume Hillary Says,

"Okay, Where Were We ? Oh, That's Right, Question Time.

Who Has A Question ?"

A Different Boy -- Little Johnny -- Puts His Hand Up.

Hillary Points To Him And Asks Him What His Name Is.

"Johnny," He Says.

"And What Is Your QUESTION, Johnny ?" She Asks.

"I Have FIVE QUESTIONS," He Says.

"FIRST-- Whatever Happened In Benghazi ?

"SECOND -- Why Would You Run For President If You Are Not Capable Of Handling Two E-mail Accounts ?

"THIRD -- Whatever Happened To The Missing Six Billion Dollars While You Were Secretary Of State ?

"FOURTH -- Why Did The Recess Bell Go Off 20 Minutes Early ?

"And, FIFTH -- Where's Kenneth?"

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    #HillaryClinton Goes To A Gifted-student Primary School In New York To Talk About The World.

After Her Talk She Offers QUESTION TIME.

One Little Boy Puts Up His Hand. #Hillary Asks Him What His Name Is.

"Kenneth," He Says.

"And What Is Your Question, Kenneth ?" She Asks.

"I Have THREE QUESTIONS," He Says.

"FIRST-- Whatever Happened In #Benghazi ?

"And, THIRD -- Whatever Happened To The Missing #SixBillionDollars While You Were #SecretaryOfState ?"

Just Then The Bell Rings For Recess. Hillary Informs The Kiddies That They Will Continue After Recess.

When They Resume Hillary Says,

"Okay, Where Were We ? Oh, That's Right, Question Time.

Who Has A Question ?"

A Different Boy -- Little Johnny -- Puts His Hand Up.

Hillary Points To Him And Asks Him What His Name Is.

"Johnny," He Says.

"And What Is Your QUESTION, Johnny ?" She Asks.

"I Have FIVE QUESTIONS," He Says.

"FIRST-- Whatever Happened In Benghazi ?

"THIRD -- Whatever Happened To The Missing Six Billion Dollars While You Were Secretary Of State ?

"FOURTH -- Why Did The Recess Bell Go Off 20 Minutes Early ?

"And, FIFTH -- Where's Kenneth?"
    Excellent post...green for you!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Think I've figured out how TylerTechsas funds his seats at Tech:

http://www.autonews.com/article/2016...stolen-from-48

Or he got really mad at Government Motors, again.

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Think I've figured out how TylerTechsas funds his seats at Tech:

http://www.autonews.com/article/2016...stolen-from-48

Or he got really mad at Government Motors, again.

FYI,, The GM at the dealership is the dad of one of our 2016 baseball signees so that makes it a family affair. Went by Tuesday and saw the carnage first hand and it really does suck for them. I suggested a "bring your own wheels sale" but they didn't seem to find humor in my words so I bought a 2500HD, that had wheels, from them.

Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in

South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumbass, stop clappin' !”

4 days until the Arkansas football game!!!!! Season opener for LA TECH!!

+ Reply to Thread