+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 517 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492500 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 7752

Thread: If you want a thread to die

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: If you want a thread to die

Well, since this has been placed in the political forum:
    Have you read the "hear-say" G.H.W.Bush is going to vote for Hillarious Maximus?

I'm not surprised. After all, He was the first president to speak the words "new world order."
    (One more indicator that the USA's independent future is at stake.)

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Just goes to show you. I suggested the hi-jacked who you fo thread be moved here and was castigated greatly by HD.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, WHo YOU FO????

70 seems to have lost THE thread.

Anybody know "smoke signal???"

I copied this link for the sound track, not the astounding stunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zraA-tUyKC0

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I know the thread is here. Why, because a moderator that has no life wants to piss me off! But, I'm 68 years old now and no longer let minor things bother me. Perhaps if that moderator ate more bran, it could possibly help his attitude. It may have been moved to the Paw-litics forum because I posted something about Hillary! I posted the following:They have found out what causes Hillary's cough. It happens when she is about to accidentally tell the truth!!! After that...the thread was moved!!!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Tomorrow is the Red-Out game. Go Dawgs!!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

...I'll be wearing blue!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Wear blue this Thursday!!!

Subject: Elephant
    A class of five-year old students are learning to read..
    One of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,
    "Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"

The teacher took a deep breath, then asked... "What did you call it?"

"It's a frickin' elephant!
    It says so on the picture!"

And so it does...

" A f r i c a n Elephant "

So, who is going to the North Texas game this Saturday?? Tag will be there.

The Business Insider shows great taste in their "illustrative picture" for this piece:
    tumbs up.gif

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-s...utfits-2016-10

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome

Best cheerleaders in college football!!

Something that reeeeeallly bothers me is to see politicians invited and allowed to spew politics in a church service. I fear those churches, especially the leadership, "got some 'splainin' to do" and I would have absolutely nothing to do with such a church. And I absolutely pray the politician that does that comes to realize what they have done.

Many such (that do this sort of thing) support the idea churches should lose their tax deferment if the leaders speak out politically (except for those in favor of them I suppose).

It is one thing to acknowledge their presence (if they keep their mouth shut), but to turn a House of Prayer into a political meeting... woah Nelly!

+ Reply to Thread