+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newly unable to attend games, need advice

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Newly unable to attend games, need advice

I've recently moved out of state and I'm about a 12 hour drive from JAS. So, I'm not going to be able to make it to nearly as many games as I could in the past, and I need some advice on the best way to watch/listen to as many football games as possible. So let's hear it out-of-staters, how do you get your fix of bulldog football when you can't make it to JAS.

Does CBS sports stream most of the games?
    Can you stream the radio broadcast?
    Any other bootleg ways to get my fix?

Thanks

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Newly unable to attend games, need advice

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    I've recently moved out of state and I'm about a 12 hour drive from JAS. So, I'm not going to be able to make it to nearly as many games as I could in the past, and I need some advice on the best way to watch/listen to as many football games as possible. So let's hear it out-of-staters, how do you get your fix of bulldog football when you can't make it to JAS.

Does CBS sports stream most of the games?
    Can you stream the radio broadcast?
    Any other bootleg ways to get my fix?

Thanks
    You can stream it here, but you have to pay. You're a Tech grad, you should be able to afford it.
    http://www.latechsports.com/allaccess/

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

CBS All Access is what I've used in the past. They pretty much stream all radio and video (if available) of every game (video is pretty much guaranteed at home games). During Basketball season, a few guys on here know some "other" ways of getting video streams of away games.

Just IMO, but I've been happy with the All Access Pass.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Also, lots of games are on ESPN3.com, depending on your internet service provider.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

You can find some games on justin.tv

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

If you get it through justintv and refuse to get an all access subscription, you should donate to LTAC. Stop being cheap guys.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I subscribed to CBS XXL last year, but just did the Tech All Access this year. I believe it will be about the same. I subscribe to ESPN Gameplan so I can get some of the away games. Every school has video streaming of their games. You just pay to watch that individual game. This will also cover away games. Espn3 will also have some of the games. Of course, you also have ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU and CSTV. If you are alert to all of these things you can usually view our Tech games. (Except the GRAMBLING game, which I still don't understand.)

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Sounds like CBS is the way to go.

-Thanks everyone

+ Reply to Thread