+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm still here everyone...

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: I'm still here everyone...

ESPNguy,
    Appears as if we are more obsessed with Icees than your absence. :icon_wink:

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I have been in mourning....... since you left.............
    Obviously hehe. I hope all is well for ya in Texas.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Baton Rouge is getting a Johnny's Pizza.
    Everyone loves Icees but me.
    Masoli named ineligible starter at Ole Miss.
    Derek Dooley went to Tennessee.
    Everyone loves boobs but me.
    Sonny Dykes is our new head coach.
    We have a football game on Saturday.
    I'm bringing cake to the tailgate.
    Everyone loves cake.
    Markay never looked at the Markay don't look thread.
    There will be black people at the Grambling game including some of our own players.
    Our conference has fallen apart but for the next 10 months we will have plenty of time to talk about it on at least 40 different threads.
    haha u don't love boobs? haha...but seriously thanks for the update haha. I love u guys haha!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    haha u don't love boobs? haha...but seriously thanks for the update haha. I love u guys haha!!!
    Well...I am fond of mine, but other than that no, not particularly.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Well...I am fond of mine, but other than that no, not particularly.
    I had some, but my doctor told me I would have to go on blood pressure medication if I didn't lose weight.

+ Reply to Thread