+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 NFL Survivor

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: NFL Survivor

Yup... notice who is in the #1 spot.....

:icon_wink:

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post

The first shall be last ??

We'll see.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Where is the link to the report package for the NFL contest?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    First post of this thread.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...72959#poststop

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    If you have your settings set to hide people's signatures, then you'll need to click on post #1. But here's an easy link... http://www.latechbbb.com/contests/nf...ersummary.html

If you can see my signature, then you'll see that the links are always in my signature.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, I'm not seeing the links the in the signatures.

Ok... keep using the links in post #1.

OR you can go to your "User CP" and look down the left column for "Edit Options". Then you'll see a box for "See Signatures"

Report Package is up

... and funny how that happens. The new picksheet is up too!!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Didn't get an email confirming my picks. Should I redo them??

I resubmitted and got an email so I guess I answered my own question. btw, taking NO in the NFL game.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar

I too, am taking the saints.

Ok... Seattle let me down and I'm out.

SSSOOOO, we're gonna start over at the beginning.

Report and picksheet are both up.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    The first shall be last ??

We'll see.
    Ok... Seattle let me down and I'm out.
    Whoops ! ! !

Sorry; didn't mean to put the hex on you there, Doc.

It's all good.

There was an error in the week 3 picksheet and oledawg had picked Baltimore but it failed to show. There is a blank spot there and I'm working on fixing it, but for now, that will have to do.

Also had to enter in JAB and Manning fan's picks for week 4, because JAB was too drunk to turn on his computer, so he just texted me his pick. What a dork!!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Also had to enter in JAB and Manning fan's picks for week 4, because JAB was too drunk to turn on his computer, so he just texted me his pick. What a dork!!
    Look now, ManningFan texted me at 11:54am asking me if we ever put the picks in. So at 11:55 I texted you because I knew it would take longer to boot up the computer and go to BB&B then find your sig so I could get the pick sheet. Then remember ManningFan's email then submit. Then do it all again for myself. I wasn't drunk (then) I was lazy!

+ Reply to Thread