+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Americas Team

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Americas Team

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    +infinity + infinity and beyond!

Has anybody checked out the Cowboy boards yet?

And Romo almost threw 2 picks on the final drive. He's a choker that wears his cap backward, like a thug, which you cowgirl fans busted McCown on all the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Don't be too hard on ole HD....
    It was just too easy to not have some fun with HD.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    To not acknowledge that the Cowboys are the most popular team in this country is foolish.

Highest merch sales by FAR

Highest ratings by FAR

Its a fact folks.
    Nobody denied the marketing aspect of da girls. Texas is a big state especially when you throw in country of Mexico you know.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Why the Cowboys are still Americas Team:

Neilson Ratings.

#1 Cowboys
    #2 Steelers
    #3 NY Giants (would like to see how the Jets compare)

Cowboys were 20 points higher than the Steelers. LOTS of people hate 'em, but like 'em or not they watch 'em.

BTW- I think the Cowboys are going 9-7 and missing the playoffs this year unless their O-Line improves dramatically!
    To put it in a little perspective, the Cowboys were playing there biggest rival in a nationally broadcast game which was the only game being played at the time.

Steelers were playing at noon, in an inter-conference game against Atlanta, that was televised regionally.

Not really a fair comparison.

There is however no doubt that Pittsburgh and Dallas are generally one and two in rankings and sales over time, with the teams changing positions based upon current records and pending legal or disciplinary actions against players or management.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang........ I saw "America's Team" as the title of this thread and thought it was going to be about the SAINTS! Even heard one sportscaster state that they are the new America's team.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    To put it in a little perspective, the Cowboys were playing there biggest rival in a nationally broadcast game which was the only game being played at the time.

Steelers were playing at noon, in an inter-conference game against Atlanta, without their starting Quarterback, that was televised regionally.

Not really a fair comparison.

There is however no doubt that Pittsburgh and Dallas are generally one and two in rankings and sales over time, with the teams changing positions based upon current records and pending legal or disciplinary actions against players or management.
    Edited.

Also I am not sure but I think this study was historical and not from week 1 of the NFL. I think I heard the Saints game was the highest rated program on TV for week 1.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Edited.

Also I am not sure but I think this study was historical and not from week 1 of the NFL. I think I heard the Saints game was the highest rated program on TV for week 1.
    Exactly!

http://tinyurl.com/3yt6ljf

Whodat!

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

I'm an American and the cowboys are certainly not my team, never have been, never will be!
    Arguing with a cowboy fan is meaningless, they live in the past and seem to be stuck there!

Quote Originally Posted by CChandler View Post
    To not acknowledge that the Cowboys are the most popular team in this country is foolish.

Highest merch sales by FAR

Highest ratings by FAR

Its a fact folks.
    Foolish are the cowboys fans drinking the "We are America's team" kool aide and wasting their money!

Saints-Vikings game was highest rated opening night game EVER - that is also a fact.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Edited.

I think it was from Sunday's games only. Saints were the highest rated game of the week being the first national game of the year.

Good edit by the way.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Dawg View Post

Saints-Vikings game was highest rated opening night game EVER - that is also a fact.

Living in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Living in the past.
    Nope that is a game from this current season...cowboys fan right?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Nope that is a game from this current season...cowboys fan right?
    It was last week. That isn't in the past?

And yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    It was last week. That isn't in the past?

And yeah.

Arguing with a cowboy fan is meaningless...

If you're going to be wrong, then any arguing you do with anybody is meaningless.

sorry, I have more meaningful things to do today...

+ Reply to Thread