+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here no danger - but lock down at West Ouachita High

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Hear no danger - but lock down at West Ouachita High

I'm hearing it involves an arrest from something that happened last night. No current danger. Anybody know what it is all about?
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 09-10-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Here no danger - but lock down at West Ouachita High

Lots of bad stuff. Nothing confirmed yet, but a 15 year old shot his parents and girlfriend. Lock down also at Woodlawn. Both lockdowns lifted now.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Scary, I have a 15-year old boy. It didn't cross my mind that I needed to fear him. Like I said, scary.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Word I'm hearing is that the Woodlawn lockdown is because a student committed suicide. Nothing official though.

Completely seperate incident too.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Word I'm hearing is that the Woodlawn lockdown is because a student committed suicide. Nothing official though.

Completely seperate incident too.
    not totally from what i've heard. was just told the story. seems the boy that killed the parents and the boy who committed suicide were best friends. was told also that the boy had gone to class after killing his parents and had a shotgun in his truck and had planned on killing the girl.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    not totally from what i've heard. was just told the story. seems the boy that killed the parents and the boy who committed suicide were best friends. was told also that the boy had gone to class after killing his parents and had a shotgun in his truck and had planned on killing the girl.
    I'm now hearing that the girlfriend was held hostage with the parents. He shot the parents, and the girl called the cops. Not sure how the timeline works out, because I think he killed the parents last night, so maybe the girl went to school this morning after it all happened, and he followed?

More news from facebook than the actual news. My source is a teacher that lives in the area, but teaches at Richwood. She's knows everyone in that area.

Sorry, went back and re-read. He killed the parents, and the girlfriend called police. I don't think she was held hostage now. Don't know if she was at the house, or if he told her about it. Very sad things in West Ouachita.

+ Reply to Thread