+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, one of the guys that works for me was wearing a chickenhawk

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

So, one of the guys that works for me was wearing a chickenhawk

cap today....

His son is a freshman recruit for NLULM. Safety. Was going to redshirt but it's being pulled for the Arkansas home game.

I almost asked him why he was wearing a chickenhawk cap, but thankfully I resisted.

Dilemma....
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: So,oneof the guys that works for me was wearing a chickenhawk

Well, not really. The guy that works for me is stellar. An awesome guy. However, it was a tad difficult not opening a bit of nlulm injun/chickenhawk shtank. Yet.... I resisted. He's taking tomorow and Sunday off to drive to LR to watch the
    CH's play.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: So, one of the guys that works for me was wearing a chickenhawk

Wish him luck for his son in their home game but hold back on the nlulm stuff. No need to loose a good worker which you might be able to convert later.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Wish him luck for his son in their home game but hold back on the nlulm stuff. No need to loose a good worker which you might be able to convert later.
    He's was wearing the cap because of his son, no relationship to nlulm other than that.

He just found out y'day that his son's red shir was pulled. Hehad to make last minute arrangements to drive to LR to the game.

We had a long conversation about Coach Berry, etc. This guy is as good as gold. I'd never shmack him. I asked him to please drive carefully and that I expected to see his son on Sportscenter highlights with five interceptions.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    He's was wearing the cap because of his son, no relationship to nlulm other than that.

He just found out y'day that his son's red shir was pulled. Hehad to make last minute arrangements to drive to LR to the game.

We had a long conversation about Coach Berry, etc. This guy is as good as gold. I'd never shmack him. I asked him to please drive carefully and that I expected to see his son on Sportscenter highlights with five interceptions.

It'll take 5 interceptions to keep that one within 40.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raam View Post
    It'll take 5 interceptions to keep that one within 40.
    Hmmm -- I seem to remember the chickens giving the Pigs all they could handle at their last matchup in LR.

I've been invited to a tailgate out there tomorrow. Havent decided if I want to brave the traffic / crowds for a game I dont care about.

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

They did give them pigs a good fight last year and that is exactly why I don't think this one will be close.

Not sure if even a good tailgate could get me out there for that one.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

The razorpigs didn't have Ryan Mallet either last time. Think it was Casey Dick that was taking the snaps. Weren't there two Dick's that played QB at Arkansas?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFight71 View Post
    The razorpigs didn't have Ryan Mallet either last time. Think it was Casey Dick that was taking the snaps. Weren't there two Dick's that played QB at Arkansas?

You never know how many Dicks will be playing around at an Arkansas game.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

The dicks could have been good if the couch would have turned them loose.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    The dicks could have been good if the couch would have turned them loose.
    Meh, I don't know. I heard they were too soft to be of much use.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

He is supporting his son and ulm is not a rival of Tech's. I would leave it alone. Tech is above even starting any smack with the chickenhawks.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Hmmm -- I seem to remember the chickens giving the Pigs all they could handle at their last matchup in LR.

I've been invited to a tailgate out there tomorrow. Havent decided if I want to brave the traffic / crowds for a game I dont care about.

College football? Tailgating? Hell yes!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Meh, I don't know. I heard they were too soft to be of much use.
    I've never seen anyone sling it like that, though.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    He is supporting his son and ulm is not a rival of Tech's. I would leave it alone. Tech is above even starting any smack with the chickenhawks.

Yep- not sure why it is even an issue. Any one of us would wear a hat to support our child I assure you. Hopefully we will just train them right and the hat will be a TECH hat.

+ Reply to Thread