+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First National Bank Postgame Show

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: First National Bank Postgame Show

I thought that one woman that called in was very insightful! :icon_wink:

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Yeah she was. What was her name again? :icon_wink:

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post

Thanks dawgmatic. If we are going to keep this show going the boss wants more than 3 calls a week. Thats the point of the show. Way to step up. Lets flood the lines next week after the win over Navy.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Thanks dawgmatic. If we are going to keep this show going the boss wants more than 3 calls a week. Thats the point of the show. Way to step up. Lets flood the lines next week after the win over Navy.
    Some may have been too drunk to call in.
    It was that kind of game!

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Some may have been too drunk to call in.
    It was that kind of game!
    Guilty as charged. Did anyone actually listen to the "Show"?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Guilty as charged. Did anyone actually listen to the "Show"?
    I did. I got to support the folks that keep me informed on Tech sports.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I listened, too, and thought that the insightful lady who called in was the highlight of the program. :icon_wink:

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

How was it? Do you feel better about our chances next week against Navy after listening to the show? Or do you feel worse?

Serious question, since I haven't been able to watch any bulldog football yet this year.

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    How was it? Do you feel better about our chances next week against Navy after listening to the show? Or do you feel worse?

Serious question, since I haven't been able to watch any bulldog football yet this year.
    I do think being at home will make a difference. I think sticking to Hakmi may make a difference. I think getting the ball to playmakers will make a difference. We have to have a center that can snap the ball. That is a huge difference. I don't understand that at all. Whether those things are enough of a difference I don't know. I do know we need everyone to show up and yell their arses off for the DAWGS - the players feed off that electricity and the need a jumpstart to the octane! There shouldn't be a soul in Ruston that can talk on Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    I listened, too, and thought that the insightful lady who called in was the highlight of the program. :icon_wink:
    You are a sweetie!!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

You are a sweetie!!
    WHOA ! ! !

Careful, there; or we'll make you an honorary member of the 32 Crew.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

She made lots of sense to me!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    sorry man.

I wanted to call, but just couldnt think of anything else to add.

+ Reply to Thread