+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boy Scout Popcorn

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Boy Scout Popcorn

My son is selling Boy Scout Popcorn. If you feel so inclined, you can order online. Thank you!

Did you know you can help me earn my own way in Scouting? Just click here and place an order on my behalf. Trail's End has made a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with canola oil and all caramel products are naturally sweetened, so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from.
    70% of your purchase will be returned to my council, my unit and my Scout rewards. Online purchases help us fund fun, educational activities and help more kids experience all the things that make Scouting great.

Thanks for your support,
    Caleb

If you cannot click on the link above, please copy and paste this full URL into your Internet browser address bar:
    http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/email_referral.jsp?id=7606655

Bulldog NB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her game

Re: Boy Scout Popcorn

What happened to Chocolate Caramel Crunch?!?! I would love to help out a former DE's son if that was involved! Let me know.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

The online order form is slightly different from the face to face form.

The Chocolatey Caramel Crunch is $20. It is no longer in a tin, but a resealable bag. PM me if you are interested. I can ship it to you when it comes in.

Chocolate items are now available online. They will not ship until October to avoid the chocolate melting in the heat.

+ Reply to Thread