+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Dog Bandannas

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Tech Dog Bandannas

Just got through talking with a friend of mine. I didn't know that she had started a little side business of dog bandannas. She didn't go to Tech and lives in Texas, so I asked her if she had any on Louisiana universities. She stated that she had lsu and Louisiana Tech. I asked her why she chose those two. She stated one for North Louisiana and one for South. She has a Saints one too.

So, let's keep her in business with the Tech ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.windinmyears.com

Click on Louisiana under the "college spirit" section. Let's show her that she doesn't need those lsu ones. She needs more Tech ones. If you email her, her name is Cindy. Just tell her Gary sent you.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Tech Dog Bandannas

She needs our new logos.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    She needs our new logos.
    Where can I tell her to go to get them? What is a good Site? If she uses the official logo, she would need licensing,though, right?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I would think the fabric manufacturer would be responsible for licensing. But then again i'm not a trademark/patent attorney.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I would think the fabric manufacturer would be responsible for licensing. But then again i'm not a trademark/patent attorney.

That's the old Tech fabric, you see it everywhere in Ruston, I've even seen it in fabric stores in Lafayette. Haven't seen anything with the new logo's on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    That's the old Tech fabric, you see it everywhere in Ruston, I've even seen it in fabric stores in Lafayette. Haven't seen anything with the new logo's on it though.
    Well, I bought a couple of them anyway - even with the old logo. Anyone in Texas selling Louisiana Tech stuff needs to be rewarded. When we get an idea of where she can get the fabric, let's let her know.

It would be great to get the new logo on some fabric and get one for Champ.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Just got through talking with a friend of mine. I didn't know that she had started a little side business of dog bandannas. She didn't go to Tech and lives in Texas, so I asked her if she had any on Louisiana universities. She stated that she had lsu and Louisiana Tech. I asked her why she chose those two. She stated one for North Louisiana and one for South. She has a Saints one too.

So, let's keep her in business with the Tech ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.windinmyears.com

Click on Louisiana under the "college spirit" section. Let's show her that she doesn't need those lsu ones. She needs more Tech ones. If you email her, her name is Cindy. Just tell her Gary sent you.
    That TECH and Saints fabric is at Hancock Fabrics here in Tyler and probably all of them. My wife has made numerous throws and dog blankets out of them throughout the years.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Well, I bought a couple of them anyway - even with the old logo. Anyone in Texas selling Louisiana Tech stuff needs to be rewarded. When we get an idea of where she can get the fabric, let's let her know.

It would be great to get the new logo on some fabric and get one for Champ.

Oh not saying it's bad, it's just the only Tech fabric I've ever seen, don't know who makes it but might be nice to find out and ask them to update.

Puppy blitzbis is an unknown

Thanks Gary. Since I got your message, we've been looking high and low for new ideas. It's so exciting to know that those who love their teams can share their team spirit with their four legged family members.

+ Reply to Thread