+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Access Inconsistent?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

All Access Inconsistent?

Is anybody else having trouble with being able to consistently watch video on our All Access site? I have trouble with some things not loading, while other content loads just fine. I notice if there is no picture associated with the content it will not load. Now, the replays of soccer and volleyball games are not loading even though there is a picture associated with those items. I have a yearly subscription and do not have any trouble logging on. I do not have trouble streaming from other sites or watching video across the internet. I am very nervous there is going to be a problem watching our home games.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

Re: All Access Inconsistent?

If it makes you feel any better, I have the same problem trying to watch the older stuff. However, I've had perfect quality and consistency with the live stuff from the first couple games.

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

Re: All Access Inconsistent?

I have not had problems with the online streaming, but I'm frustrated that we don't have a mobile option for live updates/viewing the game. CBS All Access (CBS Interactive) has iPhone apps for tons of schools big & small (Bama, USC, ECU, Baylor, etc) but we're not one of them... Pretty jealous considering they will soon incorporate all access streaming into the app:

From the app description: coming soon - Subscription access to premium audio and video content through your iPhone! Subscribe to TideTV All Access and experience All Access when you are away from your computer.
    Bama's app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bama-...33188067?mt=8#

I wonder who we could talk to to try to get a Tech app developed? Tech or CBS?

+ Reply to Thread