+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasy Football Question

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Fantasy Football Question

Should I start Michael Vick over Philip Rivers this weekend? Vick plays against the Lions, Rivers against the Jaguars.

PS. I am not in a league against anyone on this board.

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Football Question

Rivers, no contest.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Vick should have a field day...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

http://www.fantasysportscentral.com/...cheatsheet.asp

I am not playing this year but by and large this cheatsheet helps me get a feel for what the general consensus is for game-time decisions. It also helps me pick up kickers, defenses and TE's (provided I didn't get a stud) from week to week. I don't always go by it but in this case just about everyone favors Rivers over Vick. I tend to agree. Rivers is your better bet. Did you just get Vick off waivers and are dying to start him?

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Vick has the potential for a big number because he's facing the Lions, but Rivers is the safer pick.

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Should I start Michael Vick over Philip Rivers this weekend? Vick plays against the Lions, Rivers against the Jaguars.

PS. I am not in a league against anyone on this board.
    depends on your scoring system

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Trade evalution question:

Desean Jackson and Joseph Addai for M. Jones-Drew?

without DJ, i can field two decent WRs (must start 2...out of Kevin Walter, Malcom Floyd, Devin Hester, and Mark Clayton).

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Alright, who should I pick?

Tony Romo at Houston
    Jay Cutler vs Green Bay

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

Tony Romo at Houston
    Jay Cutler vs Green Bay
    Cutler, Houston has the best D in the league, points wise... and Romo sucks... But on the other hand I need Cutler to do bad this weekend... he is playing my D.

What about my Defensive pick?

Miami vs. the Jets
    or Green Bay vs. the Bears?

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post

without DJ, i can field two decent WRs (must start 2...out of Kevin Walter, Malcom Floyd, Devin Hester, and Mark Clayton).
    I'd keep D Jackson and Addai...but that is jsut me.

Champ playdablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of lightplaydablues is a glorious beacon of light playdablues's Avatar

Tony Romo at Houston
    Jay Cutler vs Green Bay
    Flip a coin. They'll both be throwing the ball a lot...I'd lean toward Romo though, because he has more offensive talent around him. Plus Houston has given up a ton of yards through the air.

Miami vs. the Jets
    or Green Bay vs. the Bears?
    Miami. Packers have one of the best offenses in the NFL.

Champ BulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the roughBulldawgBB is a jewel in the rough

Jones-Drew has killed me this year. O course I ended up in a WR tailored league and didn't realize that until after the draft. DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by playdablues View Post
    Flip a coin. They'll both be throwing the ball a lot...I'd lean toward Romo though, because he has more offensive talent around him. Plus Houston has given up a ton of yards through the air.

Miami. Packers have one of the best offenses in the NFL.

What does their offense have to do with D?

What does their offense have to do with D?
    Sorry, I read your post and somehow my brain thought you had the Bears defense instead of the Packers D.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Hell no. Make him counter with a solid #1/#2 WR and we could talk.. (Unless I'm in your league... )

Tony Romo at Houston
    Jay Cutler vs Green Bay
    Take the home QB.... Cutler this week.

+ Reply to Thread