+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USM -vs- LaTech

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

Re: USM -vs- LaTech

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I'll be here in the Ville. Be nice if we could get it on a screen at pickle barrel or the brick.
    Sucks living in UGA territory. One more loss and there will be a lot of "G" car tags thrown to the side of the road. Brick or the Pick would be awsome, but I'll be bowhunting Sat.....I'll keep-up with the game via my phone.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talonofdeath View Post
    Sucks living in UGA territory. One more loss and there will be a lot of "G" car tags thrown to the side of the road. Brick or the Pick would be awsome, but I'll be bowhunting Sat.....I'll keep-up with the game via my phone.
    You bowhunt at night?

You must use those heat-seeking arrows...like I do.

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You bowhunt at night?

You must use those heat-seeking arrows...like I do.
    Game starts at 7pm est. Dark here around 8pm. Bloodtrail likely. Skin,gut,quarter.
    Load-up, drive home, arrive 10-11pm.

+ Reply to Thread