+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Bout Dem Cowboys!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: How Bout Dem Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Did you see on 60 Minutes last night where they reported that 1/4 of all NFL-logoed products have the "Star" on them? I knew you would appreciate that.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Did you see on 60 Minutes last night where they reported that 1/4 of all NFL-logoed products have the "Star" on them? I knew you would appreciate that.
    I just see much like a certain other agenda being rammed down our throats these days.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I just see much like a certain other agenda being rammed down our throats these days.

Yeah, you're probably right. It wouldn't have anything to do with supply and demand, cuz these big NFL moguls have no desire to make money.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right. It wouldn't have anything to do with supply and demand, cuz these big NFL moguls have no desire to make money.
    They're commies in the NY office - share the wealth....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Saw a t-shirt recently. Shows two little stars and a BIG Fleur de lis and one little star says to the other, "That's what I wanna be when I grow up."

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

It's pretty sad when the Super Bowl champs are obsessed with a team that's not even going to make the playoffs. Some of you guys almost sound like NLU fans.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    It's pretty sad when the Super Bowl champs are obsessed with a team that's not even going to make the playoffs. Some of you guys almost sound like NLU fans.
    +1000

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Not this Saint fan....

I only like hatin' on em when they are supposed to be good and they lose
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Its just Tyler. Don't get too excited.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was a Cowboys' fan back in the '60's. Back then I hated the Packers (respected them, and Coach Lombardi, but hated 'em too). So, I rooted for any decent team that might beat 'em.

Then....I went to Tech. It didn't take long for the mind-numb, bandwagonners of N. LA. completely turned me against the Cowboys, in the same way that I grew to detest LSU.

Do I really care? Nope. I am a Saints' fan, always have been, always will be. But it's fun to tease Cowboys' fans, especially these days when they lose a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I was a Cowboys' fan back in the '60's. Back then I hated the Packers (respected them, and Coach Lombardi, but hated 'em too). So, I rooted for any decent team that might beat 'em.

Then....I went to Tech. It didn't take long for the mind-numb, bandwagonners of N. LA. completely turned me against the Cowboys, in the same way that I grew to detest LSU.

Do I really care? Nope. I am a Saints' fan, always have been, always will be. But it's fun to tease Cowboys' fans, especially these days when they lose a lot!

I was like you. When I was in college, I rooted for Bradshaw and the Steelers, and I hated the Cowoys because of their fans. I began to like the Cowboys when my sister moved to Dallas and had some Cowboys connections. (My son was given a signed Super Bowl football. Jerry Jones walked the football around the lockerroom and had many of the players sign it.) We are Saints fans first in our household, with the Cowboys a close second. .
    Last edited by Tech77; 12-14-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    Good old Memorial Gym

I am a Saints' fan first.....and there is no second.

All 31 other teams are just that, "other teams." Now, because of how it might affect the Saints, I do choose sides at times. For instance, I was rooting against the Eagles the other night, which by default, meant I was rooting for the Cowboys. But only because I want to see both the Eagles and Giants lose at least one more game.

I hate the Dirty Birds. Always have! Cowboys' fans like to think that Saints' fans view Dallas as the big rivalry. NOT EVEN CLOSE! It's the Atlanta Sparrows! (we just enjoy teasing Cowboys' fans...)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Do I really care? Nope. I am a Saints' fan, always have been, always will be. But it's fun to tease Cowboys' fans, especially these decades when they lose a lot!
    Fixed it for you.

I actually loved Tom Landry and Staubach and how he taught their teammates to be real upstanding men. And neither of these guys were afraid to talk about their faith. But I still cheered for the Packers, Saints (well Duh I lived there when they were chartered and they are in Louisiana and my team first), Broncos (born there) and KC Chiefs (parents from there) back then. I also enjoyed watching Jimmy Johnson put that one great Cowboy team together. It was masterful. And of course I cheered for the Steelers because of the various TECH connections and I loved the way they played ball with Bradshaw's killer instinct of going for the throat. But there is no way on God's green earth I will ever root for a Jerry Jones football endeavor. Things he does in the community...yes of course but football....never!

Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread