+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Career Fair - Fall 2010

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Tech Career Fair - Fall 2010

I will be back in town on Wednesday and Thursday for the the Career Fair. If you know anybody graduating during the 2010/11 school year and is earning an engineering, science, mathematics, or computer science degree, I would be very interested in talking to them. I will be easy to find at the fair. Just look for the Naval Surface Warfare Center table at the fair on Thursday. I will also be holding an info session Wednesday afternoon as well. Flyers are up around campus.

This is always lot of fun for me. I cannot believe that they pay me to do it. But you know us overpayed government employees...

Bulldog NB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her gameNB is on top of his/her game

Re: Tech Career Fair - Fall 2010

I'll see you there, as soon as Thermal Design lets out that morning.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    I will be back in town on Wednesday and Thursday for the the Career Fair. If you know anybody graduating during the 2010/11 school year and is earning an engineering, science, mathematics, or computer science degree, I would be very interested in talking to them. I will be easy to find at the fair. Just look for the Naval Surface Warfare Center table at the fair on Thursday. I will also be holding an info session Wednesday afternoon as well. Flyers are up around campus.

This is always lot of fun for me. I cannot believe that they pay me to do it. But you know us overpayed government employees...

I'm sending you a PM.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Thank you for your service to our country:icon_wink:

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Have any openings in IT that can work from home? BleedTechBlue.com needs me in Ruston.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

And a great time was had by all...

Another excellent trip to Ruston. More high quality candidates than ever! Tech can be very proud of the graduates that it is producing. They can hold their own with any school in the country. I am always so impressed with the kids I talk to on each visit. And the job that Ron, Jan, and Angie do in the Career Center to organize these fairs and run it, absolutely second to none!!! Extremely professional, efficient, and super friendly to boot. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

AND I got to talk to a couple of BB&B members at the fair as well. Icing on the cake.

And to adhere to the rules of the board, I did have an ICEE while in town... :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread